Viper guys are cool

“ALL VIPER OWNERS ARE DOUCHE BAGS!”
“ALL NON-VIPER OWNERS ARE JEALOUS HATERS!”
http://www.dansdata.com/images/s250/driver280.jpg

I gotta say it, I actually really like Marcus, because he never fails to give me an opportunity to reply to his posts.

It really is nothing personal, Marcus you just almost always set yourself up to get made fun of, and well, I love making fun of people. :tup: to you man.

Who am i trying to impress. I was simply proving the point. You act like people hate cause they cant have but thats not the case. So no you are trying to compare straight race cars to my street car worth under 20k congrats i suck. You really do seem like quite a loser man i feel sorry for you. Im no shrink but i think you have some serious security issues sorry bro i hope it works out for you.

Psh. I win. /thread Screaming cow > all of this noise.

Marcus- You still have the Geo Prizm daily driver?

Can we see pics?

:biglol:Yes, you just made me cry. I am going to hide now. I dont know if I ever can get over this…go race a corvette and tell us how much better you are. :walter:

Meh i would actually say they are a good platform for straight line as well. IRS kinda sucks but they will still go fast cheap. If you werent such a fool you would see that i have said i like vipers and would trade my car for one any day of the week. But that still dosent make them able to go fast at a reasonable price. Which is what ive said a ton of times and you rty to argue it every time. Man the car is hot but im sorry you will never convince me it is a good straight line racing platform. Unless i were to wake up with millions of dollars.

Do you want to talk about your obvious insecurities, i may be able to hlep. You know if you need a shoulder or something. Or we can just take off our shirts and dance all night together hahahahahaha Oh yea i went there.

yea, your pictures are pretty much killin fools today

It’s going to end in 15 minutes though. Gotta do homework on my lunch break, then off to UB to make engineering seniors kiss my ass for a job at the tech fair, then class till 9:30.

incorrect, street legal

1/4 mile time 7.802

and guess what its not a viper

Insecurities? Learn to spell first before you offer me help. :ohyeah:

I am not good at spelling or english in general for that matter. See how that works people have issues and are secure with them so they can admit it. Instead of being like no way i can spell everything i just had a seizure and hit the wrong button by accident hahahahah. But i got an A in my English 101 class when i took it.

So how else does one spell insecurities?

BTW how is it spelled i put it in word and it didnt say it was wrong WTF?

(It’s spelled correctly :mamoru:)

Yea i didnt want to go right at that cause i do generally suck at teh spelling but after a check i think he just PWNed himself hahahahahaha. The guy who admittadley sucks at spelling now out spells your ass ahhahahahahah shoulder still here buddy. Maybe we can add body oil to our dancing?

Oh, I think he means “hlep”

:rx3:

:picard: This thread has really gone from bad to worse.

Well, there’s pretty much only one way left to go…

cue the your momma jokes