some guy in a cavalier

hi, i was referred to this place by a member from the ubrf site and thought id give t a shot and say hi. actually i think theres a guy on here i might know, greg with the white and black integra, used to have a turbo rsx. naywyas, about me. im from canada, just outside of niagara falls, 25, a machinist, cars a 97 cavalier z24. bunch of work done, soime brake work, suspension work, the big one is a home made turbo kit consisting of a t3/t04b turbo, 50 trim, 30x8x3 fmic, the fuel system has been fully upgraded aswell and jut a handful of other misc things. best time wit hit so far is a 13.93 at 103 spinning first and second gear on my old ass radial t/a that i use for the winter, lol. tht wsa the first time t the track withthe new setup and esentially i ran that time having only launched the car a half dozen times since its been boosted.

anyways, look forward to posting more and getting to know some people, im gonna head over to the kills section and put up a couple vids from a little while ago that we made

boosted anything :tup:

welcome

stock factory boost… :tif:

thanks, stock no,car is far from it, i wish gm offered a urbo version ubt they decided it was better to make it just a 4 banger and fwd, lol

that sig is HUGGGGEEAAAA

:wave:

welcome man car sounds nice

it’s still just a cavlier, FAGGOT.

had to get that out of the way.
welcome. :tup:
internals?

Ignore Newman, he’s out of medicine… and nismo stickers.

a kid i knew was doing a DIY t3/t4 setup on his cavalier. I think it had the 2.2 but i am not sure. He never really got it running. First his mani cracked then he blew a motor. I haven’t talked to him in a year or more… maybe he got it running… he kind of disappeared.

welcome :wave:

word, nice car and I dig tha sig. welcome aboard :tup:

thanks for the warm welcome guys and girl, only one girl im assuming ,if not then i appologize. :slight_smile:

yes it is still a cavalier which is what makes it so much fun to drive around in :smiley: peopel dont suspect it an then they go wtf wsa up with that car :smiley:

thanks for the comments onthe sig, if it too big i can resize it no problem :slight_smile:

here are some pics of the car and the setup for those interested.

the big 3 incher :smiley:

and ad irty shot in the rain

those beretta rims? I like that look actually.

built > bought :tup:

haha. i was only kidding. i am all about the sleepers.

yeah, shrink your sig down a bit, 100 x 500 max

thanks

Nice econo box, welcome. :tup:

wow very nice, welcome to the board

welcome :wave: