some guy in a cavalier

thanks guys, yeah beretta rims, i was scheptical at first but then mounted them and they really suit the car.

yeah i know, but in the end its still a cavalier, but yeah definatly the whole sleeper thing is fun, although people are starting to spread the word abut the car and no one wants to race anymore, lol.
ill shrink the sig in my options, actually ive got another one already shrunk ill jut host that :slight_smile:

cavi=meh
sleeper=yay

welcome

welcome manā€¦love the boost :smiley:

Care to race a beaten 89 Taurus. :wink:

thanks guys :slight_smile:

boost is like a drug, very addictive and having my car away for the winter is killing me, lol.

hmm a taurus huh, im guessin an SHO with some serious work? :slight_smile:

im always game, win or loose man, we can do something once the weather goes back to being nice. well that and ive gotta throw my new beefier tranny in now cause the old one kinda blew up, well, not true, the diff broke partially and i got about 30 minutes from the track when it started to get bad so i pulled over and dumped the clutch off about 5500 rpm and made sure it was finished, lol.

Shitty about the tranny. But yeah come spring time Iā€™d be more than happy to do a highway roll. Or if you want a dig, we can take it to the 1/4. Technically though, you could say Iā€™m less than stock. Just ask any of the toreass owners here. :rofl:

its a mustang killa ā€¦ with ā€œHRK Fab Incā€ traction bars, lol

check fuzzyā€™s kill stories for some good entertainment

Yeah I had issues with those the first night out, so Iā€™m going to make some minor revisions to it over the winter to add a bit of dampening. Metal on metal with 1/4 inch of travel is no good.

Hereā€™s to hoping that works come spring time. With any luck Iā€™ll have some other goodies fabbed up. Redneck jb-weld styles yo. :tup:

thatā€™s an interesting way to put it. :rofl: ā€œstock, only less soā€

haha sounds good man, ill have to take a read at your kill stories and se what your picking on :slight_smile:

so far my highlithgs are a 270 whp srt 4, a 98 grand prix gt, 3800 that had a t61 turbo running 13 pounds, a c5 vert vette, a newer ws6 ls1 trans am with a 6 spd and exhaust and really anything else isnt worth mentioning :slight_smile:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
his 2.4 manny was a POS.
inexperience is a bitch.

edit: nice car. i remember it from ubrf.
sleepers :tup

welcome, good work on the carā€¦

and when youā€™re done with the taurus iā€™ll try my luck against a 13 second cavy for shits and gigglesā€¦

Thats a cool caviā€¦holy shit?? did i just say cool cavi? and meant it.

hi, nice to make your acquaintance.

welcome to the board :slight_smile:

first time i have had administered respect to cavalier