Another Day, Another Viper...

Pics speak for themselves, yet another Blown Monster soon to hit the streets, but you have a bit of a drive if you want to race this guy. A little more tame than what I have been working on recently, but will still make 800+ on the current setup, with capability for 1000+ down the road if the owner decides to spring for additional EMS and Fuel System work. (no, this isnt Marcus’s car)

PS- thats a size 12 shoe…

Pimp shit Dan! Is this the Ohio car I checked out the one night?

I like that white one in the background, is it stock? :poke:

Yep, its the Ohio car… finally underway after a blower shipping issue (damaged) and a backordered radiator.

Yes, the white car is bone stock.

Pretty. Cars with big motors and forced induction are good.

Boosted V10’s are weaksauce. come back when you get vtec.

no, no, no… not weaksauce… leetsauce

2008= VVT… not that I am looking forward to the 2008 platform. VVT, MAF, drive-by-wire and high compression= pain in my ass. Thanks, but I’ll take a VVT-less, Speed-Density, Drive-By-Cable, sane compression Viper any day to start a build.

Maybe someday:loopie:

^ eff that blower shit, Twin Turbo

:tup:

While I certainly wont argue that TT is certainly a much better way to go, and should be any persons preference in most cases, it doesnt always make the most amount of sense. A Blower on a Viper can put down more power than you could ever hope to control for 1/3 the cost of a base level TT system… so why not?

The only reasons to go TT are if you are looking for asinine numbers, sick of belt tightening, want adjustable power levels or the look & sound are just that worth it to you on :pimp: factor alone.

Made some progress last night… new cam/ timing set/ lifters are in, condenser is back in, bumper is off, new rods and pistons are assembled… started file fitting rings. Yay.

PS- I’ll post pics when the next engine I am building gets here in a few days. This engine on its way is the poster child for the results of bad oiling systems. The engine comes equipped with custom invisible rods and custom sideways pistons. It even has the sightglass block option for checking your oil level.

I better be getting a ride in that before it is shipped back.

:word:

Mhhmmm…

Looks cool… What model Paxton? Seems like the Paxton blowers have really caught on with the Viper crowd. For a couple year there I though Paxton up and died when everyone was using either Vortech or Procharger

NOVI-2000RR. Paxton is coming back because the SRT Vipers have no other option currently, and their success brought with it name recognition in the community.

I say good job sir.

Sir?

You. Army. Too Long.

:whip:

lol

Hot shit :tup: Gotta love working on something that unbolts, rather than falling into pieces, when you take it apart :lol: No rust wins.

I’d sell my soul for a red GTS Coupe, so nice.