New Mofo Vid 1/25/09

Nice:D

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/MOFOTurbo-380rwhipple-Mu_501722.htm?ref=3a0cd991-a9db-46da-8a78-cf7b75251374

“FORDS ARE SLOW” - ROFL

sick vid. I like the white Cobra

one question tho, why arent they pushing more boost? The motors are fully forged. Do they not make a blower setup (because of size and pully setup) that can push 22psi+ ??

not bein a dick…jw because most videos I see are cobra’s on 15-19psi unless they are TT

That orange Termi was KILLIN it!

I love that 380R for some reason, I think it’s awesome and I lol’ed at him brake boosting and locking up the front tires:rofl

These are their pump gas tunes. Cars do/can push over 20psi, and its pretty silly-like lol. A guy i know on the other site im on has an HPPbuilt motor, 18psi and made 809rwhp on PUMP:ohnoes fuckin nuts…

:rofl Yeah i laughed, that car is pretty killer!

its past the blower efficency, atleast eatons, the whipple 3.4 and the kb 2.6/8 can handle over 30 psi

there is a guy running a 3.4 whipple at 35 psi, on a mildy built motor(pistons) and he put out like 816 hp and like 900 lb tq :open_mouth:

Should be makin more than that at 35psi, thats just nuts…

Yea numbers seem low for 35psi out of a whipple

If i was gonna push anything more than 25psi, there would be a hairdryer on it. Clints car is making 1021rwhp on 22.5psi…

Yea but you heard the man in the video…fords are slow

:rofl …sad thing is most of those cars would more than likely put a hurting on shit around here.

Nope

name a few…

I can name lots

seems you cant…

Multiple boosted hondas in the area would walk them…emanuels zo6 tonys zo6 etc etc

No, no no and no. A built motor whippled cobra plus a 50hit?? You really think a 5XXrwhp vette is gonna keep up with that?(No offense to anyone, not slow, just not in that league)

i agree gree

Bah whipple cobras suck dick

Youre just mad. Dont hate the playa!