So the cobra is spoiled

Well its a long way off til spring and of course I’ve been busy tinkering around with the cobra :). A few weeks ago I installed my bassani mid-length headers (what a pita by the way). But you can’t beat the sound and the power it picked up in the mid-range.

Finally today, a new piece came in that should make the car a bit more fun to whip around.

The steig port I ran this season was quite fun and put down impressive numbers for how hard I was spinning it, but this will just open up a lot more doors down the road ;).

BiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiG :tup:

And yes the headers were def worth the $ from the Test drive i got :wink:

diaf, just when i catch up ur gonna pwn me again

cant wait to hear this baby scream :tup:

oh yea, time to lose the 500rwhp logo and bust out the 600rwhp KB logo :lol:

you asshole

coool. keeping the spray? :fd: i never got to run 87fox…so im happy u got this

I never had spray :), it was all blower last year

o…oops. well then get some spray foo

STFU Oroc will Pwn Joo with his Stock Ellis Juan

:tup: me likey

OOoooooOOOOoooo… :tup:

Are u lookin to sell the M112??? If thats what u had before?

Also, what size is that? I wanted a 230AX for my GP for awhile but, gains were’nt as good as a turbo. You mustang guys got it good…exh thats sounds sweet, AND now that KB scream. fugger…lol

Yes, I had the stock m112 eaton on there, except its been ported and polished by steigemeier, so its not exactly stock :). Made the blower a lot more powerful and made the whine signficantly louder. As for selling it, I don’t quite know if I’m going to yet, but I’ll keep you in mind if I decide to :tup:

This is the 2.8L H (high pressure) supercharger, so it should result in some good fun :smiley:

Yeah, u effin mustang guys seem to get ALOT of powa out of them blowers:D. My M90 (just a lil fella) is ported ALOT. inlet opened up for a caddy N.S. T.B and the outlet opened up for cooler outlet temps, more surface area for IC ect.

Nice… :tup:

holy shit 2.8L.

Some of the ford tbird supercoupe guys were putting 2.2L autorotors on their 3.8L v6’s and making sick sick power.

I hope you have a beefed up driveline on that thing, its going to take some hellish abuse.

you slobra kids are just ridiculous…

big :tup:

but big :tdown: to me never getting a ride last year…i guess it’s not bad though now that i can get a much better one this year

Yeah, this is the kit us GM 3.8s have…

http://www.wbodystore.com/grandprix/animul-performance-whipple-kits-new-p-25.html

W140Ax…is what they offer,
[left]W200AX[/left]
is what I ~wanted~ but, the poor lil 3.8 would loose alot of power spinning it.

BTW, in that link u can see what kind of power the mustangs with a newer designed Whipple is making. :slight_smile:

And who got you the 10% military discount? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/hero.gif

Should be a screamer. The new 2.8 H >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> my 2.2.

blower has more displacement than my motor :lol: