So the cobra is spoiled

sweet!

Nice!! :tup: Now sell me that fuel pump :wink:

hate you

NICE!

Nice Ken…looks like fun :slight_smile:

x2. hopefully i will be boosting in a year or 2

she will squat very nicely this year

Are you gonna run slicks all year? Slicks on the street FTW!

Damn, your car was sick loud last season i can only imagine how loud it is now with the headers. I can still remember how loud it was passing me by the Tops distribution center and you scared the crap out of my dog.

2.8L…nice to see u man up :tup:…how much more boost you plan on running?

if he runs the same amount of boost he runs this year, this thing is gonna be crazy :tup: cant wait to hear it run again

HOTTTTT! I can’t wait to see/hear it.

Looks pretty cool :slight_smile:

I only seen you at Duffs a couple times, but you should give me a ride. :smiley:

The KB looks good! Should boot pretty damn good. :eekdance:

You’ll have the first one in the area… fukin sick.

Turbo… you betta watch out, bladez might beat you to the 4 digit HP club…

Hopefully there will be another 2.8 cruising around this summer.

hp or rwhp? :)…im under construction right now… maybe when i get on the dyno ill turn it up for the hell of it… …either way, thats way more power than any of us can use, so why bother stressing the engine.

the 2.8L is very cool though. i plan on getting one when i get a C5 down the road. i posted a graph a while ago. on an BUILT ls1, it made 800/800rw from ~2500 on… stupid rediculous. on like 15psi. dunno how the graphs will translate from ls1 to 4.6l…but either way itll be stupid fast. looking forward to racing it. better get some big fucking tires…i know u cobra boys arent used to tq :stuck_out_tongue:

also…i know its been stated 091384801 times…but how much can that stock block handle?

i believe there are cobras around with 800 wheel on the stock block

WOW!

I <3 KB!!! they sound soooo sick

factory forged :tup: