Want to do something different to the M....opinons needed

+1

paint them, thats what i did with my BMW and even though its black the gloss looked much better then the flat

Yeah, like 30k more…

well actually his first one wasnt really that modified…his second one was the crazy one… i think the first one has the cage…intake exhaust…Short shifter and ECU reflash or software…rims and suspension

i vote to shave the molding.

Hmmmm, I vote to keep it black.

your answer to doing something different is in that picture…behind the wheels

but no moldings > painted moldings

Painted

I’m not a molding fan
Though I am a fan of you and yellow…so i guess 2/3 aint bad. :gay2:

Yeah, paint them. Even though it takes away from the “original” look, it updates the car nicely.

X…

umm yellow them.

but get CF hood, and trunk.

Get a HUGE touring wing, that will make you different :tup:

eh, i dunno - on second thought, i’d stick with your black

seems to be better at breaking up all that yellow :slight_smile:

:rofl:

I dont think they need to be painted, it would be pimp to have them filled though

i think keep them blak, its a nice touch to break up the car. if i was gonna do anything i would shave the door handles and keep the mouldings black.

if you wanted to do something different, why are you posting a pic of somebody else’s car for an example? isn’t that NOT different?

I also vote for shaving.

well that car doesnt exist anymore

you park on the street

and in a lot at work

the moldings may do their job

^^^ good point

that, and the beltline that continues around the rear bumper cover… you’d have to pull some lafengas shit if you wanted to take off the side moldings and have it look good

If you want to be different, refer to your car as an “M3”, or a “BMW”, something like that. Not “the M” like it is some legendary car…