WAR

There is a new Jet lee movie coming out it is called war. it looks amazing it is also staring the guy from the movie crank jason something or other.

holy fucking sig

wtf

sorry just cleaned it up!

i thought jet li was done? didnt he say Fearless was his last action flick?

guess not but i could not find it online though

dammit Billy

what? i just saw the preview and was jsut relaying the information!

i saw this preview too it looks hot

from what i understand jet is a assasin and he kills the guy form crank daughter… sorry i misheard it is his partner.

it looks sick Jet Le is the best and Jason Statham was in transporter and crank both sick

i also thought “Fealess” was Jet Li’s last one i remember that being used in promotions

here is a link

:word: Jelt Li is amazing. Jason Stathom kicks ass. Put them together and you got a killa flick!!

can’t wait!

Holy fucking shit! how did i miss this??!?! We will assume the movie will be just about imports vs domestics. looks bad fucking ass!

:spank: i think that is what this movie will be like!

No one seems to remember that Jet li said Fearless was his last Asian style, type action movie, that genre.

Also no one remembers that Jason Stathom was in The One, as the lead agent that was trying to catch Jet Li’s character.

Regardless, this will be a good flick

He said that was his last martial arts movie. Not his last movie period.

Edit: Russian said it already

Although he is supposed to be doing a remake of another kung-fu flick with JAckie Chan so :gotme:

I need to see this. Anybody catch it yet?

Fucking kick ass movie…siqqq fight scenes…crazy plot…unexpected twists…loved it

Trailer looked horrible, and every person I’ve talked to who saw it said it was one of the WORST movies of the year.