The end of the world is coming is really here...

the ozone is gone, the caps are melting, the economy is a dead, wars all over…

but we may have this to save the day

jet li>jackie chan but i thought jet li was done making movies?

yeah… like 5 movies ago lol

haha he is pretty bad ass though. i find it funny that jackie chan did a movie with him. he can finally kick his ass on screen.

im surprised its taken this long actually

everybody was kung fu fightiiiiiiiing. ding-a-ling-a-ding-ding-ding

well when your jackie chan and all you know is computer animation and rehearsed acrobatics, its kind of hard to roll with the big boys lol.

He’s done making chinese epics.

Jackie Chan does all of his own stunts and was one of the people to bring “king fu” to mainstream America well before there was even the slightest idea of CGI.

i think…jackie chan may ruin the movie with his “comedy”

and stunts are all they will ever be. he became a sell out and does acrobatics now.

i bet the white kid will try and be “quirky” as well and also ruin it

you are so damn negative… white people HAVE to be quirky… they dont have anything else:spank:

It’s not selling out. If you have 2 options and one of them is death, which do you choose? No one wants to end up like Bruce Lee. It’s the same reason why Jet Li doesn’t do epics anymore. Once you become popular in the west, you have to stop, end of story.

I was gonna say, if i’m going to watch a movie like that, i don’t want there to be anything “funny”.

I liked Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon a lot.

jackie chan sucks period, jet li has real skill and, and yes jackie chan will ruin this move with his “comedy”

go watch “The One”, “Black Mask”, or “The Contract Killer” if you wana see some of the best martial arts movies featuring jet li

i could watch the final fight scene in “The One” over and and over

dont feel like quoting all the idiots talkin shit about jakie so ill just speak the truth. if neone of you ever watched the tournaments he used to be in long before he was “mainstream” in this country, you would shut up pretty quick. Yes hes getting old and some of his stuff is kinda corny but if you look at his histroy and his accomplishments in worlwide competition you would think twice before saying he sucks.

edit<----and you wanna talk about special effects? dont even get me started on jet li, i love when people are able to watch a bullet come at them in slow motion and move out of the way…its so realistic.

o and you wanna talk about special effects? dont even get me started on jet li, i love when people are able to watch a bullet come at them in slow motion and move out of the way…its so realistic.

the one?

are u kidding that fight scene was pathetic.

And Jet Li > then Chan yes

but most of his movies over here were horrible

Fearless is the best :slight_smile: