was filing papers today and I came across a file named Kong, Donkey.

:x: :yum:

i dont know what you guys are tlakin about but count me in :itr41:

Just couldn’t keep it could you…

i could of,but i :love:darkstar

you soon will…just be in greentree and look for Asian dan. he will lead you to where you need to be.

is this a best of, or just one death race?

I’d say a chicken race leading to Grandview Ave in Mt. Washington.

Has to be a best of… So many things can go wrong in one run.

Death race. Welcome to the Pantydome

We were talking about it yesterday. I was thinking just do the best time of the day

i say heads up .400 pro tree

hmm i dunno mikey, you better bring your “A” game. whitey’s car is probably gonna rip some major ass.

Yeah, but you have to do atleast one head to head race. It wouldn’t be as interesting if you aren’t running together.

PRP - June 6 - regular racing

I assume this race will be during one of the two time trials that day?

Saw this on Autoblog.com today:

Woman’s love of tofu too obscene for vanity plate

by Frank Filipponio on Apr 8th 2009 at 6:32PM
ILVTOFU. Does that seem obscene to you? If it does, you might want to apply for a job at the Colorado Department of Revenue (DOR). When mother-of-three Kelley Coffman-Lee requested this combination of letters for a vanity license plate, she was turned down.

While Kelley wanted the world to know just how much she loves tofu, the DOR saw it as a profession of love for something else entirely. “I-LV-TOFU” was deemed too risque, the DOR thinking it could be misinterpreted as “I-LV-TO-F-U.”

Coffman-Lee is a vegan, and as she puts it, “I’m very expressive. I’m anti-fur, anti-rodeo, anti-circus when they come to Denver, and I thought, ‘Here’s a chance to be positive and say I love something.’” She even says that a friend at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animal (PETA) liked the idea so much they were willing to pay the $60 plate fee.

Alas, the Colorado Department of Revenue turned her down. While she doesn’t plan to take the matter to court, she does say she’ll continue to speak out about mistreating animals.

Link

:rofl:

weaksauce. I want the pleasure of watching you disappear into my rearview. I have no problem going best of three though.

Damn I was just gonna upgrade my spark plugs but I’ll do the wires now too to ensure victory. Thanks for the heads up!

Not sure we are going to get in three runs on a typical race day. It is usually 2. If we go up on a test n tune we could probably get 3 but the track prep is not as good. I am game for fastest of the day or just straight heads up off the tree. In all fairness Mike has not run off of a tree in maybe 5 years? Not exactly a level playing field.

with PRP it may only be one race lol
best of 3 or best time is pob best bet since like stated too many things to go wrong.
and for pro tree :rofl: tried that a couple times give jay a lot of credit for nailing that.

This is going to be a classic!