saw some funny shit down here...

everybody seems to be in a racing mood now that the sun has finally came out. I was over in town all of an hour yesterday and I saw like 3 races in the middle of the day. two were various ricers going at it from a roll down the main drag, but one race was particularly hilarious… It was a riced to fuck prelude and a somewhat riced older nissan looking POS, they were lined up at a light, but there was a beat up old work truck (had to be late 70’s/early 80’s fullsize chevy…)

They are revving on each other and yelling at each other, light turns green, and the old dude in the work truck stomps on it and puts like 3 or 4 cars on the ricers.

:rofl:

Oh, and the pussy down here is amazing again. :hitit:

this thread needs pics of the girls

Originally posted by slowcamaro

indeed it does… when it gets nicer ill take the cam out and show you all some of the scenery down here…

:hitit:

Originally posted by slowcamaro

its rainy out today, they are all inside! :hs:

Originally posted by Darkstar
:bsflag: :bsflag: :bluez28: :bluez28:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:bsflag: :bsflag: :bluez28: :bluez28:

go inside and get pictures of them, you can probably get better pics and not run the risk of public ludeness :naughty:

:smiley:

now that the sun has finally came out.

:owned: :owned: :wackit:

everybody seems to be in a racing mood now that the sun has finally came out. I was over in town all of an hour yesterday and I saw like 3 races in the middle of the day.

:booty: :fawk:

:rofl: :rofl:

:booty: :fawk:
DAAAAAAAA thats what the post said!!!so there were no girls out yesterday!!!:confused: :tounge: