Great night !!!! all over the city

Hung out at UT nothing great so i went down the strip mad girls everywhere. Biker guys were doing burnouts n just over all craziness. I got some nice vids of chicks too :wink: hope it wasnt too dark to see em. then raced a m3 later that night n smoked him BAD !!! I could barely hear his horn he starts i nail it total sound deafing roar from my exhaust :slight_smile: scared him hehehe
Also i owned the yellow ecotec :wink:
went thru 1 tank of gas and 1/4 of my tires :slight_smile: over all great night

sounds like you had some fun.

post up them vids:D :wink:

dude the yellow ecotec owned your ass :smiley:

and it was like easter for BJ. he was all about the milk chocolet that melts in your mouth and not in your hands :smiley:

im surprised my mach faired as well as it did against some of those beasts heh

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
dude the yellow ecotec owned your ass :smiley:

and it was like easter for BJ. he was all about the milk chocolet that melts in your mouth and not in your hands :smiley:
shhhhhhh…:nono: :nono: :doh: :rolleyes: oh well…it was pretty good down there,mike i NEED you to pm me those pics:D lol

Alot of nice woman down there;) Met some new faces and some old…Bj i wanted to run bad,fucking traffic:mad:

That one vid you got Mike, is the closest you will ever get to a pussy. Pretty sad… :smiley:

:rolleyes: :attention whore city: Ya it was funny… never thought I would go hang out in the Strip and not set foot into a bar… :smiley:

i was just getting yelled at the whole way home because of jackies clutch and i was “just trying to keep up” damn i wish my car wasn’t broken.

locations of what no one was racing fool we were hanging out at the strip…if you think we were racing in downtown pitts :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
locations of what no one was racing fool we were hanging out at the strip…if you think we were racing in downtown pitts :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:confused:

shaggy deleted it, it originally said “DONT POST LOCATIONS!!”

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
i was just getting yelled at the whole way home because of jackies clutch and i was “just trying to keep up” damn i wish my car wasn’t broken.

Sorry it seemed like you were trying to beat on it, after you did your little launch when we left. I smelled clutch the whole way home lol.

And Mike thanks for leaving tire pieces all over the front of my car after doing your burnout lol

Originally posted by ECOvenom
never thought I would go hang out in the Strip and not set foot into a bar… :smiley:

Margaritaville had 10 cent drafts last night :beer: :beer:

sounds like a blast. I wonder where I was that night??? Oh yeah sittin at home cause my car is all fucked up :mad:

Originally posted by RedMeanieGSR
sounds like a blast. I wonder where I was that night??? Oh yeah sittin at home cause my car is all fucked up :mad:
:crying: :crying:

Mike do you have those picture up yet?

:cool: come where r the PICS???:confused: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:crying: :crying:

can it old man before i :op:

not many pics but i got vids :slight_smile:
comming soon

hurry up :smiley: