wed july 2 TONIGHT!!!

9:00 at the strip… got fwd a txt from numerous people so i did the same as i assume those did and on and on, so hopefully there should be a decent crowd and if u read this tell others too, the weather has been pretty shitty lately and is supposed to get bad on thursday so tomorrow seems perfect for this!!!

Wed night July 2nd at 9:00, at the strip

Wed night July 2nd at 9:00, at the strip, interesting… maybe I’ll hit that up.

I might come check it out…

:bigok:

Im so there.

Get my new brakes and rotors and tires put on. Then ill be right down

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44897

WOW NO WAY MEET IN DA STRIP! YAY

i’ll be there with some others

HOLY SHIT there where over 50 cars down there. Lots of random crotch rockets and cops to follow them.

Club zoo people where being dicks and told people to move because we where “in there area they owned”. So a bunch of people by me left and me and my friends talon where “Still” in there area they claim to own so we left with BoV’s sounding hard and loud. Thats the largest turn out of seen in a while. WE NEED MORE OF THAT AT A NOT SO COP INFESTED AREA!

Anyone else go down?

Also watched some rockets get pulled over. He Wot’ed it RIGHT IN FRONT of a cop. Good game

I was down there, nice turnout…Seen some badass cars, some dumb rice, and a few donks that were baddddd

You must of been on the total opposite end that i was, i was far right. the furthest b4 the club zoo people kicked us

I didnt stop but i cruised thru cause i had some stuff to do. Looked like a good bit of people

this is why i’d rather not hang out…

And people wonder why the cops are always around…:rolleyes:

so who was the biker that added a hood ornament to the taurus?
http://www.wpxi.com/news/16777487/detail.html

Just saw that on KDKA.com and was thinking the same thing.

Dude, why are there cops here?

i dont kno the guy who wrecked but i know the guy who came on tv talking about it , neil…such a douche…

there were a ton of cars there last night, good turn out

I wanted so bad to go race on the 2nd at prp…if I didnt make it there I was going to go downtown all depending on how quickly I could get the car squared away…
I was trying to have my car dialed in by 5pm the 7/2…didnt get it where I wanted until 5AM 7/3…so I missed everything :frowning: next time i guess…

Some kid whos friends with all my buddys who ride…Hes pretty cool…Apparently the dumb cunt crossed 2 lanes of traffic and hit him…Totally 100% her fault…She had the nerve to say to my buddy “I hope I dont get a ticket” People are so fucked up…

I agree, Its people who act like that that are the reason cops mess with us…

Didnt see ya drive through, wish I did though I wanna see your car in person.

who was it?

The dude who owns the black bike addis always rides…Not the black/yellow Gsxr the other one…I think its a CBR