was filing papers today and I came across a file named Kong, Donkey.

Best 2 out of 3. Drag race. Then autocross. With a tug-of-war (or break dance fighting) tie breaker.

remember the last time darkstar has a fast car? He had a 12 second talon that he ran to a blistering mid 14 second pass.

If you guys want a level playing field, this race may have to start from a 60 mph roll and go to 75 mph so darkstar doesn’t have to shift.

roffle^^

:bowrofl:

:rofl:

That’s why he got an AUTO Vette.

Well at least he can’t use the excuse that his runs were slow because he missed a shift :rofl:

^^ I clearly remember one person with a truck saying they lost due to a miss shift on their computer controlled transmission…

oh…i thought you forgot about racing dan…what do you have for this season???

A pos that clearly needs a fuel pump switch ran, once it is ran it should start… by should start I meen it prolly wont :frowning:

it was a 13.7, and it my first time launching

a. a turbo car
b. an awd car
c. a car with an aftermarket clutch.
d. a car at a drag strip.

not the easiest thing to nail on you first time out. but it is was it is… :dunno:

:rofl:

I beat the fuck out of that thing. Im surprised you got a 13.7 out of it. I know the asian had some video of the carnage that poor Talon went through.

despite all of your nigerian rigging, that fucker pulled. you had to nail it perfect to get it to launch hard, but if uou did you were pleasantly rewarded.

were u pleasantly rewarded with new parts you now have to buy ? :rofl:

yea i gotta dig those out. off roading was good stuff in that thing.

heh yeah it went offroading a few times in ,y hands too… good times.

best out of 3 at the track on a pro tree heads up , best out of 3 on the street on a arm drop heads up.

fuck level playing field, you run your mouth, you run your car…

x2