well, what did you give and what did you get

im too lazy to typpe it all up.

got money clothes and house stuff. uniform xmas

Got: Rudolph and Bumble singing xmas plush things from Dom, pair of jeans, and technically the rock on my finger was supposed to be for xmas/birthday but I got anxious…From Dom’s parents (his mom likes me more than him :tounge:), dinnerware set (plates, bowls, cups, etc/) silverware set, scrubs for work, slippers, fuzzy house socks, a kittah ornament for my tree, some stocking stuffers, etc. Dom’s sister got me some pajamas and the same singing stuffed animal Dom got me lol. My parents got me a littermaid for the cats (best present ever :embarassd ), lamps for the new apt., more pajamas, tiramisu flavored hot cocoa mix mmm…Sister got me a new coffee pot, the kind that brews right into the travel cup. Dad got me a new kitchen table and 4 chairs, it’s a counter height set. Gram got me some decorations for the apartment, aunt got me a new robe. Other various stocking stuffers and some money. I know I’m prob forgetting some stuff too…Not too mention my birthday was a week ago, so I made out like a bandit.
Gave: clothes to Dom, ipod alarm clock/radio, ipod fm transmitter, ipod case. Gave my mom a new sewing machine, gave my stepdad a bunch of carwashing stuff, detailing brushes and whatnot. Gave my dad a deer/turkey feeder thing, gave my sister a blanket for her new mini horse, gave my gram and aunt both bath set things, gave dom’s mom some fleece steelers pajamas and perfume, gave doms dad a 1 gig memory card and digital camera starter kit, gave dom’s sister a steeler hoodie and tshirt, gave my nana some new shoes (hers were about a billion years old and she refuses to throw them out because my deceased grandpap gave them to her :dunno: ) gave my great uncle some diabetic chocolates…i think he ate one whole box in about 5 minutes…gave my uncle a new wallet…my aunt an incense set, gave her older daughter some makeup and lotion, gave her younger daughter some cute baby clothes and sippy cups…i think thats everything. I ordered a book online for my great grandpap but usps damaged it during shipping so I had to return it.

Our “family” gift was a 75 gallon aquarium. We’re taking the girls out today to pick out rocks/plants and check out the cichlids.

Nice. My mom had a 90 gallon a while back. Too much work for me though.

thats NICE…I used to have a Convict and a Texas along with a Pike in my tank…not but a couple months after getting the fish we had hundreds of little cichlids swimming around…( the pike got a few though :sadwavey:) BUT we had babies ( cichlids ) about 2 more times after that…they must have loved their aqaurium!

As an end to the fairy tale…the convict ( the dad ) killed the Texas. Those fish can be visious they used to fight so bad at times that they would practically rip each others lips off!

Marge I have one of those and its the best $100 bucks I have ever spent. I change the litterbox once a month, if that. You will rarely smell cat shit/piss (unless ur like me and wait til its so full the lid tips over, lol…and even then you dont smell it unless sitting next to it) but for real, its the greatest thing EVER!

Gave: Dad a new Head unit and Little Bro a tool box.

Got: Mig welder

Gave:
gf- a nice ring
mom- collectors plates
dad- stereo
sister- didnt shop for her yet haha

Got-
gf- pulp fiction dvd, cologne, john belushi “animal house” college sweatshirt
parents- laptop, wireless g router, a loan
other people- cash, gift cards, some sweaters, boombox, etc.

gave: A Diamond Ring asked her to marry me and she said yes also a set of diamond earings and charms my boy got a shitload of toys and cloths from us he also got him a TMX Elmo and its funny as hell.

got: Nickleback Tickets a shitload of cloths and giftcards

congrats on the engagement!!

congratulation’s BJ ! ! !

Congrats BJ
Did you set a date yet?

i aways new amy wasnt right!(poorgirl)

Got: Clothes, money, foosball table, beta fish in this cool vase with plant growing out of it, looney tunes antique ornaments, some stuff for the house, dvds

gave: Destinta gift cards, pajamas from victorias secret, puma fleece, advertising on OT, Eat n park gift card, home depot gift card, books and dvds, under armour

g money came through on the foosball table and its freaking awesome! still no popcorn maker, but I can still hope for my birthday! It was good just spending time with my family though.

:rofl: so did I.

I gave: my girlfriend a gift card to home depot, cause she had said something a while back about how she had a lot of fun building a birdhouse, so I got her the card and said that it can go towards supplies, thinking it would be a fun thing for us to to together.

I got: to work from 2-12 on Xmas eve, work from 10am-10pm on Xmas, and dumped by my girlfriend for getting her a gift card to Home Depot.

:kekegay:

omg did you really get dumped by your gf on xmas day? awww thats so sad (if its true)

if so, that sucks… and if so, please post more nudes.

k thx bye

CONGRATS BJ!!!

gave: aunts and uncles gift cards to cheesecake factory, Mom: all kinds of yankee candle stuff and a logenburger basket, Dad: Boston College hoodie, and another tool box for behind the seat of the new dump truck, Brother: card with 100 bucks

got: Money from everybody, nascar magizne, and work pants and shirts