well, what did you give and what did you get

give my wife a digi cam kodak v603 and some Godard art work" the guy that does all the cool olive and martini stuff" and i got a new tool box and some cash to finish up the delsol

Gave - books and giftcards

Received - Dragonforce t-shirt and giftcards

500 bucks,steelers hammer,poppers,salt shackers n t-shirt. A chrome diecast race car that holds a small flask n four shot glasses in it for the bar,a wheel clock,ticket for yesterdays game as wel as other misc items,still need go to my old mans and get the rest form him.

I gave out all gift ceertificates this year adn a soft pellet gun with night sights,laser n silencer.

I got some good shit this year from the wife…

Taxi Driver, Pulp Fiction, and Walk the Line DVDs.
Ride the Lightning, the Animals, and Anthrax greatest hits CDs.
Plain bowtie license plate for the SS, mean looking Ford one for the 5.0.
2 pairs of dress pants, 2 nice shirts.

My pop gave me $200.

Got some gift certificates from work and from other relatives too.

gave,all that my Daughter wanted
Got, a happy heart seeing Faith open & be so happy getting what she wanted!

^^^^ proud papa

spending time with the fam

:love:

well this year got some pants and a shirt or 2 …like 525 cash and a digital camera (so eurodad can’t quit complaining about how my pics are always being huge cuz there from my phone…:rofl:) and a vcr/dvd combo

and i gave my :love:…LOL the family knew my situation cuz of the wreck and not working so no $$$ for gifts…:frowning: :frowning:

Best gifts = Autographed Troy Polamalu Jersey, Anchorman on DVD, and Sig Sauer p225.

Worst gifts = Socks

I gave stuff people wanted.

I got an ipod finally, and am having one HELL of a time with it. Im so confused, lol.

Merry Xmas! woot!

gave-- 263 pc craftsman set, 8-19mm mac gearwrenches, and victoria secret giftcard

got- some stuff i needed, and satisfaction from the look on her face when she opened her gifts. made me emo for a second or two.

actually had a very nice christmas

Got: a 30GB iPod video and a Taurus PT 24/7, cologne, cash.

Gave: watch/giftcard to mom, 18b cordless DeWalt drill for pops, various gifts for other fam. members.

Got: pink bunny slippers & season 3 and 4 of The Shield
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/Dv8Trux/Fuzzy_pink_bunny_slippers.jpg

Gave: a custom made Garnet ring to person who gave me the above items.

(the slippers are part joke gift…)

Got: Replica lamp from A Christmas Story, bed sheets, micro helicopter, and clothes.

Gave: Mantle clock for mom, LCD picture frame for dad, Coach purse for sister, victoria’s secret underwear and laptop for the girlfriend, and a flying thing for my brother.

Got - Apple Macbook Pro 15.4HD C2D Laptop, $300 cash, clothes, 7 Springs season pass, some gift cards, and a Mac Tools buck gutting knife.

Gave - a fuck load of gift cards, a gold neckless for my mom, an original 69 copo camaro model in cortez silver exactly like my dads real one for him, and some misc stuff.

Hope everyone got what they wanted.

got: PSP, need for speed carbon for PSP, Shop Vac, Celtic Ring, Bracelet, Celtic cross necklace, Super Troopers DVD, AMD processor and Elitegroup Motherboard, Best Buy Gift Card, Starbucks Coffee, Starbucks mug, Baileys Irish Cream, and a 1/5 of Bushmills.

gave:

Tonya: 2 ct Diamond Bracelet, excercise stuff, Family Fued game for PS2, docking station for her Sansa MP3 player, Deal or No Deal DVD game, and a neck massager.

Father-In-Law: 66 Chevelle Grille, $50 Summit gift card, and a B&M shifter handle with button for line lock.

Mom: Bath robe, Tom Petty box set, Rolling Stones 40 Licks box set, Bath Set, Spa bath mat, and something else that I cant remember.

Son: Robosapien, Like 80 Matchbox Cars, XMOD radio control car, with ever accessory possible, V-Smile, Blues Clues DVD’s, Disneys’ Cars bed spread, blanket, sheets and pillow cases, Transformer, and a Ball Pit.

Daughter: Glow Worm, some light up Teddy Bear, floor gym, little odds and ends baby toys, and a couple outfits. (shes only 6 weeks old)

I got lots of stuff…clothes, jewelry, cd’s, all the normal girl stuff!!!

MY FAVORITE GIFT was from sailor:

<b>263 Craftsmen tool set with the 4 drawer toolbox</b> 
      full set of Black Hawk gearwrenches
      and $100 Victoria Secrets gift card

my gifts to him in no way can compare to that! :frowning:

Seeing that Sailor could be the beneficiary of this, I wouldn’t complain if I were him.

Gave Amanda : Video iPod
Got in return: Jordan Staal jersey…one of two in Pittsburgh, apparently:bigok: