Wes_R x GT-R (120 pics)

Huh, what, who, were, I was waiting for your call.

Thanks man!

Nice, I’m glad you like it :thumbsup:

Thanks bro, I know they don’t do polishing at the factory or dealership that’s for sure.

I started out at a high end indie dealership here in Toronto as a car jockey/wash guy when I was 19, then really got hardcore later on.

You should check out Autopia there is a wealth of info there and that is what took me to the next level.

I got the waxes from DetailersDomain.com

Thanks bro! I get it from various places mainly autogeek.com and in Ontario from eshine.ca. It took me 30hrs to do and 9hrs to do the write up.

Thanks man, you got it mistaken though it’s the other way around this is not all out but pretty close, a daily driver wouldn’t involve wetsanding.

Thanks man. Oh man some of those guys are my heros I would definitely love to get to that level and be able to afford waxes like that. I think it’s overkill but check out Zymol Solaris.

lol

$1,000,000, I’m gonna push to a couple more higher levels then try and write an instructional book called The Art of Detailing by Wes Tzu.

Thanks man, I’m gonna try.

No it is downtown, but I have seen the one you are talking about.

Thanks man, I am glad you see the passion and respect it cause most people just think of it as “just” car cleaning.

I think I’m a reasonable guy.

What was your old boss like? I did an aptitude test and they said I was a perfectionist.

Hey where did you find that?..did you google it, hahaha no hard feelings bro.

Thanks man, I’m gonna try and keep up the hardwork.

Hey anytime you need some advice give me a shout, I’ll do my best to steer you in the right direction.