Welcome Home Detail

I FINALLY got my A4 back, so I figured I’d welcome it back with a good cleaning.

-Wash with Meguiar’s Gold Class Car Wash
-Clayed with Meg’s Claybar
-Polished with Poorboys SSR2.5 and SSR1, Green Edge pad for 2.5 and Blue Edge pad for 1
-Meguiar’s #26 Yellow Wax as LSP
-NXT on the tires
-Meg’s Quick Interior Detailer on everything inside
-Stoner’s Invisible Glass on windows

(Can you tell my supplies are low? Mostly OTC product for the time being)

:slight_smile: looks great.

looks nice, I wanted to ask you whats a good buffer to buy that won’t burn my paint? The one you brought over looked nice with the quick disconnect stuff. I mainly will use it for polishing though.

I have a Porter Cable 7336 (The 7424 and 7427 are all nearly identical except for different counterweights) and the Edge Pad Adaptor, and of course The Edge pads. www.edgepads.com You can get the adaptor and pads there. I get all my stuff through AutoGeek

Looks really good, glad to see you finally got it back.

Oh and Meg’s #26 on red = amazing. One of the best waxes I’ve used.

clean my car(s) please

Looks REAL good man

Zach,
When you bring it back to Cal … I will put a good coat of Souveran on it for … You havn’t seen red until it has paste Souveran on it!!

Lookin’ good bud

u know ur gunna want me to take some pics of her when i get back :wink:

Im in … Ill bring my camera too!

Anyone recommend a good wax for a black car …always have problems with swirl marks

very nice… need to drop that bitch though!

I use Pinnacle Souveran on ALL my cars … Its is GREAT on black & red…but comes with a price tag of about $90 per 8oz.

I only use it on customers cars that want that specific wax

If you’ve swirls wax isnt going to fix the problem. Theres a couple of steps before wax which will get you to where you wanna be.

Thanks guys - But I don’t think this car will ever see Cal. That’s what the 733 is for.

It’s true, but I don’t think it will happen. (In the near future anyway)

Would the color “red” be like my car color also? or is mine too dark

It will make any color look SUPER wett, and SUPER deep. But as for your color red … it would look GREAT with souveran.

Cool, thanks. I might purchase some of that here after I get my car back from the body shop.

Damn dude, that looks brand new.

Nice ride zack