Anyone have a Porter Cable 7424...

…that I could possibly borrow sometime this summer? ;D

I’ve been wanting to get one for years now to do some serious swirl removal on my car, but can’t justify spending $200 on something I’d use maybe once a year.

Have any of you used one of these to polish your car? And how were the results…
I’m looking into the Poorboy’s World swirl removers, as they get great reviews. Just purchased their wax and polish/sealant to try out their stuff.

try detailersdomain.com I bought my PC 7424 with some pads for under $200. It’s $$$ well spent since I have to look at my car’s paint every day. I’m getting pretty good at it since I have 2 black cars :headbang

http://www.detailedimage.com/Menzerna-M10/Final-Polish-II-FPII-P73/ I used that on my car and it came out nice.

I would definitely be interested as well …I have the same dilemma as RSXTC (I forget your real name :sad). I have been wanting to buy one since I got my car but haven’t been able to justify spending the money yet. Maybe I will break down soon…

I started using poorboys wax/sealant. No complaints so far. Plus they smell delicious.

I own one, and really suggest buying one.

Best item to use for polishing/waxing.

i got a 6" oscillating buffer from advance auto, thats been working great for waxing and buffing for me

i have a porter cable buffer that i’d sell, not sure on the model number though as its at my parents house. i’d sell the buffer, wool pad, foam pads, and meguires compound and polishes that are almost brand new for $200. let me know

I will keep an eye out for you if there are any more group buys on PC, pads, and polishes.
Where are you located?

East Greenbush