Wexford Starlite Car Cruise rumors cleared up

Keep up the great work Jim.

Opening night should be nice.

by the way. You should have a Syclone feature night. hahaha. you might get 3 if your lucky.

sweet…glad its going to continue to go on…always a great show

Well that was the plan. However as construction projects of this magnitude go we’re running a typical 6 months or so late. Churches also tend to build/spend when the funds are in place and not float big loans to get the project going. Some other site prep work was required to get things underway and now the job is in full song. If you remember the parking lot area to the right of the building between the building and the hillside. That area is now completely gone. The only vehicles parked there now are loaders and dump trucks preparing for a huge addition to the building. The new lot up on the hill is slated to have 300 lined spaces with a grassy area which should fit a couple hundred more. The logistics of the whole thing will surely drive us crazy for the early part of the season. Again…PLEASE be patient with us. :slight_smile:

how much gravel is still left?

ha lots of vettes…

can’t wait for this year, def one of the best shows around!

I was under the impression (left last year at the next to last cruise) that there is supposed to be an additional 400 parking spaces this coming year. Can someone verify this?
JB

[SIZE=“4”][SIZE=“5”][/SIZE]Great weather, neat people, fantastic cars, are we sure we’re in Pittsburgh. I can’t wait!!![/SIZE]

JayZee… one of the guys here at work attends services at northway, and says that the upper lot is finished and is huge… Will this be avail to us for the 23rd?

Yeah, when do the cruises start? I havne’t been able to make it up to one in previous years, but I have a bunch of Friday’s that I am taking off of work so I should be able to make it out to a couple depending on when they start.

friday… who is going?

i’ll be there

might ride the bike up . the caddy isn’t put back together yet

ill be there around 630

I won’t have anything in the show, but I’ll probably be hanging around for a good portion of it.

Will be there at 5…

From what I gather the new upper lot with the 300 additional spaces WILL be open.

x2

HOWARD TEH DUCK@$#?@!$! Thats my boy!!!

ahh ya, isnt it 60’s night? I’ll probably bring the red chevII convert out

i’ll be there in my 1964 acura integra…lol i mean 1994

OK, well sorry I haven’t replied for so long. Got very busy with other stuff; some involving the cruise and some not. I see a lot of questions here that need addressed and I think I can handle that here.

First, the upper lot is paved, but this lovely May weather we’re having here in Western PA hasn’t allowed the landscaping to get done. That just pretty much means that the lawn chairs and so forth will have to stay on the asphalt for a while until the grassy areas grow in.

We are opening this Friday.

The website http://www.starlitecarcruise.com/ is back up and running. I’m maintaining the site myself this year so it ought to be a little more up to date than before. Also please feel free to sign up for the newsletter on the front page of the site. I get those out about every 10 days or so.

The website should clear up any other questions I’ve seen on here.

Thanks,
Jim Z