Starlite Car Cruise and PITTspeed.com

PITTspeed.com is proud to announce its new affiliation with Starlite Car Cruises. Each Friday night during the summer a car cruise is hosted at North Way Church in Wexford. The finest cars of all genre’s come out to show their support for this cruise as well as show off the truely remarkable rides.

Each Friday night PITTspeed.com will have a booth setup to sell T-Shirts, Hoodies, Stickers, License Plate Frames, and a DVD slideshow of pictures taken at the Cruise. A portion of the Sales will be given back each night as a donation to the “Single Mom’s Garage” program that Starlite has started. Also, during the night T-Shirts will be given away as prizes by the DJ!

Please stop out and show you support for both PITTspeed.com and Starlite Car Cruises!

Thanks

PITTspeed staff

How long do these shows go into the year? Is there a website?

all i got to say is PITTspeed is getting HUGE!

Here is a link to Starlites web page: http://www.starlitecarcruise.com/

A banner will be in rotation soon to help remind you that every Friday the Car Cruise will be held!

We saw this as an opportunity to expand our community as well as give back to the community by making a donation to help the cause.

whitey i hope one day you can parlay this site into a great job or sell it or something bc it seems to me that you really put a ton of effort into it. thx dude

We at the Wexford Starlite Car Cruise are very pleased to welcome PITTSPEED.com as one of our partners. Whitey we really appreciate the effort and support for the things we are trying to do. I will be sure to give PITTSPEED a mention from time to time when I do my weekly cruise update on KDKA.

Jim Zufall
Wexford Starlite Car Cruise

the DVD’s will be there hot off the presses on Friday Night and ready to go. I watched a sample of it tonite, and it looks awesome… Big Bser is doing a hell of a job on these. I think everyone will be pleased with the turn out! Hopefully we can sell some of these bad boys and help the “Single Moms Garage”!