Address:
Rt 19 across from Sheetz
Wexford, Pennsylvania 15090

Time:
6pm to 10pm

Entry Fee:
$0

Description:
A large cruise with food and fun. If you are concerned about the weather and want to check the status of the cruise. Call 724-935-6803 extension 2222

Contact Person:
Darryl Hanford

Contact Phone:
724-935-6803

Contact Email:
darryl1@zbzoom.net

They are every Friday starting May 6th till the last friday in September

Here is the press release I just got for the 2005 season. All of this years info is here:

Wexford Starlite Car Cruise

Jim Zufall

jzufall@connecttime.net

For Immediate Release

May 6 set as season opener for Starlite Car Cruise

Coming out of the most successful season to date, the Wexford Starlite Car Cruise Planning Committee is looking forward to an even better 2005.

May 6, 2005 has been selected as the kick off date for what has become perhaps the most popular weekly car cruise in the area. Averaging between 300-350 cars every Friday night last season, the committee made up of nearly 40 volunteers is expecting even greater numbers in the coming season.

The appeal of the event, which is held every Friday night from 6-10 PM May through September at Northway Christian Community Church in Wexford, is a mix of food fun and atmosphere.

New for 2005 is the addition of at least one more food vendor along with a food court set up in the grassy area in front of the church building near the vendor area.

Another addition to the Wexford Starlite Car Cruise for 2005 is popular DJ R.D. Summers of 3WS Radio, who will be spinning the oldies the first Friday of every month. “I am very happy and proud to be a part of one of the best cruises in our area,” commented Summers. “Great cars and wonderful people every Friday night at the Wexford Starlite Car Cruise.”

Returning for 2005 will be the popular “Single Mom’s Garage”. This unique outreach of the cruise allows qualified single moms and widows to have their ailing car diagnosed by certain members of the cruise staff. Those in true need will be given a certificate good for certain repairs to be performed to their car. This very popular ministry garnered national attention last year when the CBN Television Network’s “700 Club” awarded North Way Christian Community with the coveted “Church of the Week Award”. The cruise itself and the Single Mom’s Garage specifically caught the eye of the TV network as a unique ministry worthy of reward.

Your car club can be a part of the cruise this season by securing a date for your car club to be the featured club of a Friday night. Featured clubs get front row parking, and are mentioned by the DJ at various times during the evening. It is a great way to get your club some exposure and increase membership. Use the contact information on the website www.starlitecarcruise.com to reserve your club’s special night.

Mark your calendars! May 6, 2005 kicks off the Cruise season at the Wexford Starlite Car Cruise. Many car clubs are making this the first “official” event of the season for their club. Why not do the same?

The Wexford Starlite Car Cruise operates every Friday night from May through September, 6 – 10 PM. Information about the cruise can be found on the web at www.starlitecarcruise.com. The cruise hotline is 724-935-6803 ext. 2222.

See you this summer at the Wexford Starlite Car Cruise!

If you know anyone that would like to receive this monthly e-newsletter, please contact jzufall@connecttime.net

About Wexford Starlite Car Cruise

Cruises are held at North Way Church parking lot, 12121 Perry Highway, Wexford, which is 1/4 mile north of Rt. 910 & Rt. 19, across from Sheetz (or 4 miles south of the Cranberry Connector Exit of the Turnpike).

Cruise update Hotline 724-935-6803, ext. 2222
Questions or Suggestion 724-935-6800, ext. 2366

“The best Car Cruise in all of Western Pennsylvania…!”
—Custom Designs, of Castle Shannon, PA

About North Way Christian Community

Because of our visibility in the community, you may have heard of North Way Church. Perhaps you’ve heard that we’re growing, or someone has told you that we’re an ‘interdenominational’ church, or you met someone that sure seemed excited about being a part of North Way. Whatever you’ve heard, we welcome you to discover our clear focus and mission as a church.

For our 23-year history, we have focused on following Jesus, placing our full confidence in Him, with the Bible as our guidebook. Jesus taught his followers about the joy of life when we are authentically following Him.

We believe that God gives every believer purposes to live by, and to live in community as part of God’s larger family: His church.

press release is already in the news section!

:owned:

yay, now I have something to look forward to on Fridays

TGI Fridays :yum: on Fridays then big church cruise! yey!

hell yeah…

So who is all going opening night May 6th? Me and some of the guys from the club will be there!

truck won’t be ready :frowning:

really? some friends and I go to Friday’s on McKnight every friday night… usually 10:30-1:00

Killer…I’m faily new to this board. I’m about 1 hour north of this event. A friend from the area told me about it last year and I will deffiately check it out this year!

Shawn

since you’re only “fairly” new, you should know to go to the noob section

damn n00bs

Uncle Jesse…STFU :bash: :angel:

Thanks for your input there…I’ll have to look into your suggestion…lame…thanks for the noob comment…wait you were a noob at one point…

Later,

Shawn

that was very lame, and I was never a n00b.

look around and try to find funny comebacks, then post again. :mrT:

:offtopic:

Actully wasn’t trying to come back with a whitty comeback. A simple statement is all it was. No need to stoop to your level.

Keep it mature,

Shawn

why?

i was there last friday… didn’t see you … :lies:

I will be there with all by buddies…

any1 going tonight…if the weather permits

i may