What are YOU doing today?

Recovering from last night while preparing for today/tonight. FUCK I’m getting old

Took a 20 mile bike ride, saw a bunch of baby geese and some huge turtles while doing so including two that were either fighting or fucking in the water.

Got some shopping to do in a bit and then see where the day goes after that.

goin to get my new puppy …

nice. Didnt take much convincing of the landlord then?

Apparently not, he just left here a little bit ago with Jameson.

Sitting by the river with nothing to eat or drink. By myself. Bored as fuck.

At least the weather is nice.

Repairing a porch with my dad and it’s hot as hell out.

Shopping for a mountain bike. I really am not looking forward to spending a ton of money. Not to mention I have no clue what I am looking at or for. I also am not looking to get some piece of shit that will die from Walmart.

I’m just looking for exercise and something to do. Ya know, get my fat ass off the couch.

Get a hard-tail Trek/Specialized/other well known brand from a bike shop for about $450 +/-. In that range you could probably find one with mechanical disc brakes. I just bought one a few weeks ago that was ridden about 25 miles for $300, Specialized Hardrock.

Im contemplating buying a new camera, a ring flash, and maybe something else retarded…FUCKKKK!!!

Plan to go for a ride, got up at 6pm, don’t plan on go for a ride.

I bought a Trek mountain bike at Plaine’s in Schenectady a few years ago for $350 and its a great bike. I ride it 20 miles almost every week and its very comfortable and easy to ride.

landlord was fine with it , she knows im not a asshole and good with pets . i gotta say i love this dog so far , he is well behaved greattttt with my kids etc etc . john thanks man :number1

Just finished up putting new struts and springs on my uncles bmw vert. Old ones were SHOT, they leaked all the oil out lol. Rides way better now

Still wondering how I’m alive from the other night

me too, whole bar came outside and surrounded my car bc my buddy raged and punched some kids plow frame :rofl who the fuck has a plow frame on their truck this time of the year??!?

working unfortunately.
Stayed out too late last night with some friends that dont have to work tomorrow and now Im going to be tired all day at the sweat shop.

Working and its hot as fawk out already.

enjoying my last day off

Taking the chainsaw to get rid of some pesky, tall, green monsters