What did you do to your car today?

dumpy axles

Seems to be on the ones that are in accidents only…

My car’s seen a hard 40,000 miles in the early years of it’s useful lifespan, that’s for certain.

LOL WOW

doesnt your car have like 20-30k on it?

:rofl @ GM.

But its an SsssssssssSssssssss!! :ahh

I bent a Rim today!
Fuckin Schenectady Potholes!

It was in a wreck and the warranted repairs were the result of that.

How would a wreck effect sway bar endlinks?

they are plastic lined bushings ,wreck = shock and destroy end links .they are not a poly lined bushing on them

as bas as it sounds the cobalts are prolly one of chevy,s best cars in comparasin to others they have .the customers we have with them dont have any problems outside of dumb shit that is wearable

When you slam a car into a curb sideways at 20mph it tends to bend and distort a few things as far as the suspension is concerned…

R

I was talking to the guys that make Ariel Atoms jsut a couple of weeks ago. They said the motor is actualyl really good. Runs like a champ when ur beating on it all day in the atom.

The LSJ motor?

They at least used to make those things with the 2.0L S/C ecotec that comes in the cobalts and ion redlines.

WTF is with all of you cobalt drivers running into curbs and fucking up your cars? lol

It was already in an accident. Someone at the dealer fucked up my quarter panel. I was PISSED and driving in a snowstorm with bald summer tires and you can probably guess how the rest turned out.

I was 17 and a freshman at Siena. Fun times.

Now your 18 and at HVCC :lol

Who let Van Wilder into this conversation?

:lol

Dont hate on the poonmiester!

Who let an LSD user into your User CP to change your avatar?