What did you do to your car today?

haha I know what you mean… lance knows his shit when it comes to wiring, me on the other hand, I just see a pile of copper.

Its all good stallmer… hence why I said who knows… bc I really don’t haha. You will be soiling you drawers when you see the new look though haha

I went out to get something and figured I’d brush the snow away from the door before opening it. The trunk where the snowbrush is, of course, was frozen shut. Angrily, I walked back into the garage and grabbed a microfiber wash mitt attached to a 3 foot extension pole and used that to clear the snow away from the door, which then opened without issue.

Black people.

temporarily fixed my exhaust leak after i got pulled over twice for it, according to the officer it sounded like a jet engine…:facepalm

Coming from a kid who drives a Goverment Motors Economy Car

I was actually just giving him a hard time. And yes, I do drive a GM vehicle in the Civic Si/VW GTI/Mazdaspeed 3 class. Very good!

I realize that this post is about 5 days old, but COMMUNICATOR? REALLY? The word you are looking for is COMMUTATOR, brah! :lol

Sport Compact, not Economy.

:rofl fml.

whatched it get towed away on a wrecker :frowning: some girl decided to blow thru her stop sign and i just happened to be entering the intersection… got a sweet 2010 300 rental today cause all the civics were burried in snow still :haha free upgrade her insurance can deal with it, new audi replacement soon to come . loved that a4:’(

Bummer man, at least your not at fault and it sounds like everyone was ok? Be thankful for that and a possible upgrade anyway

Did a pre spring detail in the garage tonight. Installed brand new oem license plate light assemblys with the LED’s. Lookin good.

over the past couple days did the following:

Southbend Endurance Stage 2 clutch with G60 flywheel
034 motorsports 50 durometer dog bone mount
lower mileage driverside mount from my old GTI 20k vs 224k.
new Rear main seal
new front wheel bearings
new tie rod ends
new ball joints
new front brakes

alignment is next. car should be pretty smooth now.

Got the head on the car and got it running

Ohhhhhh yeahhhh buddy. Sounded and looked great. Time to hit the rollers.

Damn that thing sounds sick

awww yeahhh

ahhhh shittttttttt youz got baby camz!

sounds like its in business

cant wait to see the new setup