What did you do to your car today?

Sold my blower.

how many miles on urs now?

746,679 as of tonight

wow… thats a fair amount of miles

not today but put on the new rimzzz the other night

i was joking. VOT is just a tard and cant see the mileage comparo i made about the engine mount

mileage is 224,770 or so.

pete and i just did some F1tooning on it tonight. set the IQ nice, little hammer mod. car runs mint and has some good power too. cant wait to get my tune back from charlie at kerma.

haha i figured man

Just trying to be more like you sssssmokin

in for rolling burnouts next week

Still need that t00n brah

cleaned up the motor on the v8, new filter. cant wait to detail that beast. plus me n gearhead did a bottle of seafoam,left a nice huge cloud as i hammered it down central!! lol.

washed all the shit off it

It’s going to snow tomorrow evening you MORON.

Winter exterior cleaning = rice. :rofl

i dont want salt sitting on the car. i was it after it gets a buncha salt on it. snow isnt a problem for me, the salt is.

Im gunna rice out then and wash my car tomorrow, tried to get it in today but ran out of time. Im with vot, don’t care if it gets dirty, I don’t want that shit sitting any longer or getting any thicker than it has too. Winter wash’s FTW

If you prep the paint correctly in the fall, then there should be zero need for any type of wash other than the rain falling from the sky.

theres no way im not washing my car during winter with the amount of salt they spread around, driving it daily. doesnt matter how much prep you do, you wont hurt ur car by washing the shit off it. i prefer to keep mine clean.

Plus when your shits clean, you don’t have to worry about people drawing penises in the salt and fucking your paint up

I wash my daily once a year. Maybe.

good god, man! what condition is your paint in? :wierd