What would you do with this car?

I have this '88 Lincoln. I paid $400 for it last fall. It blew a brake line on the first day I took it out in the snow, and I lost interest and parked it. It now has a new brake line, but has a leaky fuel line about where the driver’s door is, electrical gremlins, lots of rust, it leaks oil, etc. But it still runs and drives perfectly. It is still registered/insured. It is huge, and can probably withstand a bit of abuse. I want to have some fun with it. Discuss.:snky:

Ummm patch it up as best as you can and demo derby it

sounds like a great derby car.

make it a scraper. drill out the front and rear struts and gas brake dip the shit outta it. and definatly tape it.

I like the keys in the door idea…

but, make sure you have a chase car to follow it and see where it ends up! Dont forget to video tape, to get the guy arrested for stealing your car!

:slight_smile:

call the cops half way through you following, and tell them you’re following your car that was stolen. Video tape THAT!

How about a big shot of N20 and see what it runs at NYIRP??

DEMO

hit shopping carts with it while its still registered. plastic ones explode if you hit them going faster than 40.

then do it up for the demo derby :tspry:

:word: hitting carts fucking RULES

hit carts then demo derby it… have some guys help u with it and make it the official NYSPEED Demo derby car

:tup:

i say a 200 @ nyirp

spray it at nyirp or lancaster and then do all of the above?

call the red cross or Buffalo Mission and donate it to charity. They come pick it up, get it out of your face, and its a tax write off. Done

lets pour sulfuric acid on it and then demo derby it

Use it as a donor for a http://www.bruntonauto.com/ss.jpg

I say write into pimp my ride

HAHA many good ideas. definatly tag some carts, but I like the cut off roof idea! then after you get pulled over, take it to the ghetto with a vid. camera.

this is a great idea… then u can part it out casue of all the tvs they will put into it

I was thinkin that you should charge everone few bucks an let us smash it up with a sledge or an axe. Could be fun/ theraputic for those of us with pent up anger