Help sak (airhead) and i destroy a car!

sak bought this beautiful Lincoln for $300 last summer. the car needs to die. all it needs is a new fuel line ran from the tank to the engine. anyone who helps us will be able to gas brake dip the fuck out of this car.

pics

all we’re asking is for someone to come out and run a new gas line. rig it however you like, as long as it works. then we will DESTROY.

HELP!! PLEASE!

edit: car is located in hamburg

Fix it and go downtown with a suit and limo driver hat and pick up drunk whores and take them to the ritz for orgy parties!

CAN I PEE ON THEM?

smash a dozen compact cars with it

It would be a good demo derby car, the radiator is quite a ways back.

hmmmm…

tempting

i know someone who wants to buy it.

absolutely…in fact…u could rig up a tube from the driver seat to piss in that sprinkler systems it all in the back seat!

scraper.

judging from those two pics, limo tint & a suit would make for some entertaining gags…

dude, i dunno man, that car is fuckin’ sweet.

i would put stupid wire rims on it and air horns and show up to every car show and pop the hood on a stock caddy…oh wait a kid already does that

you cant kill that car, its pimp

Trust me, the car is gone. Those pics make it look WAYYY better than it is. It’s rusting all over, my sister caved in the fender with her car, the electrical is fucked, it leaks oil, and one window won’t go up. The suspension is shot all around- think Uncle Buck’s car for anyone who knows that movie. I bottomed it out 4 times after jumping the tracks on Bayview, and looked back to see sparks flying.:headbang: Oh, I have also been hitting it with things lately. It runs, drives, and shifts awesome, has good tires, and it is registered. So either I’ll have fun beating on it and then sell it for the derby, or I’ll off-road it until it dies completely.

I think I can fix the line. The only part I’m at all worried about: There is a black plastic flexible line that goes to the tank. The rusted metal line fits into that. There is a clip that holds them together, and I can’t figure how to remove it without risk of breaking it. I can’t see where that plastic line attaches to the tank, so I don’t want to have to replace it. Besides that, Jam and I figured out how to rig it up. Anyone have experience with these cars?

If I get this going I want to tape this and possibly have an offroad meet.

I WANNA HELP KILL IT I HAVE TONS OF CAR FUCKING UP EXPERIENCE!!!

I really want to jump it. If it is still registered and insured, I know a number of places to go.

Jam, I’m in, I can take a look at it tomorrow before the car show if you want.

I want in too. I don’t know how to do the fuel lines or anything though. But I’ll help you guys kill it.

It is registered and insured! This is the first time I’ve ever owned a running, driving, registered car that is worthless enough that I don’t mind beating it. I’m interested in good spots to go. I’m going to try and fix the line this afternoon, and If I can’t I will need help.

OK, ran into a problem. I bought a length of rubber line to hack-job this thing together. I have it ran all the way up to the front, but I can’t cut the metal line without crimping the hell out of it. Any tool that emits sparks = out of the question obviously. I need to connect the female end (rubber line) to the male end (metal line), and it needs to be a tight seal because the fuel will be flowing into the metal line. I don’t know how this is possible using what I have. Obviously this is not the “correct” way to do things, but I just need to piece it together so that I won’t have a car-B-Q as a result. I want to finish this tonight. Help!

Damn, I want a piece of this, I’ve been looking to do something like this for a while.

X…