Must see Lincoln destruction stage 1

How it started.

How it continued.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/th_0610071627.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Minglor/th_0610071558.jpg

Videos of mine are cell phoned.
Sak (airhead) has more and hopefully will post them
The thing is still running and driving perfect.

you took it to tift? this should be in big rigs and off roading

edit: is it FS?

Dam… it still runs!

Just do some siqqq burnouts and when the tires blow, drive it into a wall or something exciting…

I say put some nawz on it and go hunting the streets until it blows up.

She runs champion strong and smooth!

This will be an ongoing event.
I am going to get sak to bring it to my place and wield some brush guards and skidplates for it. Then some exhaust and turn it into a real beast.

damn…what a waste of a nice car…oh well! lol. Looks like fun. those things are fucking tanks!

drive it off a bridge

I can’t get the vids onto Youtube? I’m new at this. Yeah, the car is running strong! I drove it to South Wales from Hamburg last night, still covered in mud. Yesterday was just the beginning.:pimp: And trust me, I would have advertised the car for sale, dealt with low-ballers, scrap guys, and time-wasters, all to make $100-200 more than I could get junking this thing. I’ve sold beaters before, and this is way more fun.

…And here is what my neighbors get to look at:

I still stand by my earlier opinion, this car needs some lift blocks in the rear and massive mudders in back.

In addition to above skidplating/brushguards it would be beyond amazing.

Also, I think you need to take this beast to one of those cheerleader car washes.

If I could keep the underside protected, and I wasn’t bottoming out everywhere, this thing would be UNSTOPPABLE!:shoot:

sweet jesus. sak, me and jam are hanging out tomorrow. let’s hammer on this thing.

Let’s do it! I work though, so it would have to be evening.

i’m off. call me tomorrow let me know what time.

IN.

As long as it is after 4.

I wanna see ya go around 80 over a railroad tack crossing and see this thing catch some air.

please god let me cut the roof off of this… god please before i dies

im off all day tomorrow so sak just lmk

dude the vids were sooooo good. we have to find a way to get them on youtube…

damnit i knew i shoulda skipped my dinner plans yesterday when you called.

FUCK

Fuck that, put em on the photobucket.

airhead for president!