poor f/body

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/2814981404.html

LS1, 5.7 Liter V8, 6 Speed, 72k miles, Fully Loaded, T-Tops, Leather, Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors, Power Seat, Cold AC, Cruise, tilt, CD, Z06 Corvette Wheels, Sport Package, Fog Lights, Remote Keyless Entry, Theft Deterrent Alarm, Monsoon 8 Speaker Audio System, Rear Defogger, Dual Airbags, ABS Disc Brakes, Traction Control. New Tires, New Brakes, Slotted/Vented Rotors, Excellent Z Rated Tires.

Performance Upgrades Include: 18" Z06 Wheels, 3" Borla’ Adjustable High Flow Stainless Exhaust System, Kooks Headers, Diamond Complete Stage 2 Clutch, NOS fogger System, Custom Ground Nitrous Cam, Professionally Installed Equipment, Professionally Dyno-tuned, 390 rear wheel hp / 445 hp w/ nitrous. New Inspection, Well Maintained, Clean, Sharp, Clean Auto-check history report ~ No Accidents. Excellent Condition, Nice Car ~ $$$ Thousands $$$ in Performance Upgrades ~ Done Right.

Call Mike: 518-423-8356

• it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    http://images.craigslist.org/5Ga5Kd5Jc3n53Ga3N4c1n703b5b75a1fc1235.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/5N15G85Fd3F83I33H4c1pc0c9b314f3ca100f.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/5L35Ke5M53M73Fe3H5c1p2656e3aa8cc2125f.jpghttp://images.craigslist.org/5Lf5G45Jc3n53K43N6c1pa1cfcdf99eb916cf.jpg

noone wants to keep this car lol

Idk why, I’ve driven this thing. It’s fun as hell. The guy that owns it now is actually a used car dealer, who I thought was gonna keep it. Guess not tho. Nice guy tho, and the car was pretty nice. Tons of people were checking it out when it was at my shop.even people walking down the street stopped to see what was under the hood. (not that any of them had any clue what they were looking at)

I wanted this car the last time it was for sale.

It’s all show and no go lol , kid that put it together is a tard. Ask Richie how it is !!! Many bottles ran thru the car

I kno. I looked at it when it was sitting at my girlfriends aunts dealership.

This was a very nice car a while ago… Tis a shame. I remember doing runs with one of the previous owners. Car moved out alright. Don’t know what was done to it at the time… I was bone stock tho.

Its more than just bolt ons if its 390whp before spray…

John does this have more or less bottles thru it then your car? :stuck_out_tongue:

I thought Frank Ovitt knew what he was doing, but the guy was just shot. That car was beat hard when he owned it, I have the original trans out of it that I bought from him as a core to rebuild cause he destroyed 2nd gear rapping on it. It’s too bad that was a nice car a couple years ago.

Ask Richie about frank ovit , he butchered richies car and fucked him hard . I basically refused to start richies car after what I saw , good thing to as it would have blown up .

Joehawk don’t u worry bout that lol

[quote=88slowmarro;935668]Ask Richie about frank ovit , he butchered richies car and fucked him hard . I basically refused to start richies car after what I saw , good thing to as it would have blown up .

Sounds about right I guess. I know some guys that used to work with him at Denooyer thty all said the guy knew what he was doing, but would hack and cobb whenever possible cause he was lazy. Does Richie still have both the fbodies?

The ss is at my garage getting fixed , and the t/a is gonna be mine for payment for fixing the ss .

Lol tryed to get him to sell me the T/A a while ago, but he wouldn’t part with it. What are you gonna do with the LTwon car after you get the TA?

Not real sure man , may gut it and race the shit out of it .

The car only had a 75 shot put through it with the current owner thats selling it. Me and that kid talked alot. He picked my brain about my car and we have talked several times in person. It has a mild custom ground cam in it and shit. the 75 shot is only a dry kit. He is only selling it because he bought a srt 8 jeep.

Thats odd from what I remember when Frank owned it he had a 150 or a 175 wet shot on it. Either or doesn’t really matter, from what I remember when he ran a compression check on it about a year before he sold it all cylinders were at the top end of the GM tolerance with very little deviation between them. I thought this car also had upgraded springs to match the cam, but I could be wrong.

it does have springs. That is expected most the time for cam swaps. Like I said, the current owner only runs a 75 through it. Never said anything about previous owners.

Car is slow though . My car on bolt on status was fender to fender with it . That was the night Richie jar and I all died lol

the car is RL tuned I believe. The kid also can’t drive the damn thing.

I think I have showed you a few times how a good running cam only ls1 run!

Im pretty sure it was cammed when I ran it. 224/224 iirc. But even the it was super impressive fast. Just went pretty good. This was 6spd vs auto so may have been some driver error. and 3 or 4 owners ago!

car is whooped last time i saw it forsale at the dealer in schen. it was sitting in the lot for sale with fucked up wheels, missing center caps, coverd in salt and mud, wheels rashed beyond belief, brand new tires which it used to have 305s out rear now its got 285 generals with massive plugs in the side wall of pass front tire…heres one of the pics i took of the poor thing below…
its got a off the shelf grind 224/224(cam isnt really big enough to call for springs), had flowmaster exhaust last i knew unless he upgraded to borla, and up to 200 shot put through it many a time, 2 bottles in one night when frank had it, its a 3 owner car, used to be a pretty car… not any more

my bone stock camaro ran a light to light, me spinning first and 2nd and still beat him. on the highway thru 5th gear he pulled high rpm/speed by 3 cars at max. car was worn out, atleast on motor. jar never sprayed it

Richie what about the night we raced lol .