poor f/body

oh yea i kno u where at his quater and then we almost hit dead stoped traffic at 120mph…on the fuggin highway

Lolololololol I was like Ohhhhhh Fuck they roadblocked us

lol then they had us sitting their like bowling pins with a 3500lb ball coming at us at 100+mph…hahaha

i know this car, and the owner selling it. nice kid, but doesnt really know how to drive it lol. he blew the clutch out of it this past summer at lake george hahaha

I wasn’t scared , I was having fun and the cops yelled at me for showing u my titties lol

I remember Frank fucking up a piston with NOS and just replacing that one piston and putting it back together.

I saw the car several times over the summer up in Saratoga around the Price Chopper on route 50. Sounds like complete shit.

sorry about that Will, i just got in over my head with the camaro and didnt really have any other option right now. im gunna miss it but it is what it is. Once the camaro done we will trailer the ws.6 to johns it will give me a place to park the camaro tho so i guess thiers a plus side to it. i wish i never got this camaro and kept the ws6 n got it built tho, fml. also once the car goes the LSx block will be for sale, so if anyone is interested just let me know and shoot me a price

I’m sure I can find more wrong wit the ss so the lsx can be mine as well lol

st:'(p it, u know how hard this is for me, but like i sasid, it is what it is

It will be in good hands and u know it .

I really thought you sold the TA a few years ago. I guess it was just a joke/lie post when you said you sold it then.

was a joke. i guess it turned into a lie to the ppl who beleived it

Is the kid black?

Serious question.

Keep seeing a black kid driving a red jeep srt8 on central and parked at best fitness.

Most venders 224 grinds are at least 550 lift which would call for at least GM yellow springs. Depending on lift and ramp rate it may require more spring and probably should have push rods too.

This was a very clean car at one time. Another nice car in the wrong hands. Its a shame. My car is ready to turn 100k and most of that is daily driving and parallel parking in Albany. There is no excuse for this cars current state.

He is a dark skinned fellow , think he is a import as he has a wierd ass name

Is this that car we saw at sbardys the begining of last summer and it had the loud ass system and strobe lights? Said it made like 550wheel yet, he wouldnt race adam or i?

probably Guyanese

Don’t think it has strobes or lights . There is a black one that does talk shit and is slow

from what I heard from guys that worked with him at the time that was a load of crap. More like his women cut his nuts off so he said he blew up the car. He never put a piston in it at Denooyer and a bottom end rebuild is a total PITA w/o a lift on those.

No hard feelings bud. Shit happens, real reason why I want the TA is I want to get rid of Pauls old car so I was going to try and buy the TA from you and rip the motor out of mine, refresh it and put the WS6 back together. What are you asking on the LSX I know somebody who might be interested.

He said he did the piston in his garage on his back…even if that were possible it would still be impossible seeing as the engine would be out of ballance once u undo the rod bolts and so on, just doesnt make sense…like a lot of things from him unfortunatley