whats the fastest you ever went in mph???

Maybe 120 or so for me…

I think I can smell some BS in this thread tho

• 178 (judging from rpms since speedo was way maked out) in my buddies 93 talon.
  • he took it to redline in 5th once which would put it at just under 200 (prolly about 195ish) but i wasnt in the car for that one.

cant say i really enjoyed it either. a bit dangerous IMO.

myself driving in my prelude: 140mph. that was in highschool tho. i rarely go over 100 anymore.
edit: actually i just realized i went 570mph yesterday comin home from CO about 20 some thousand feet in the air.

How much HP did this talon have??

I’ve drive up to 145 in a sketch viper. 140 in a GTO - on an on ramp!

A tad over 140mph in a buddy’s S4, rediculously smooth.

also remember that speedo error when you get up on the triple digits is what -10mph??

prob 450-500mph… in the air

115 saturn sc-2 (dont ever do that!)
125 87 RX-7 (Wont try that again…)
145 subi wrex (as a passenger on highway, about pooped my self when a car WAY in front of us changed lanes… )

i like 10-20 over personally.

128 on interstate 80 coming back from the poconos

145 roughly

150 or so… its hard to say though.

135mph in the SRT… thru a tunnel on the way down to Hyperfest in 05

142 in the GTP
126 in the 94 Jeep 5.2 liter, scary as fuck let me tell u, i almost had to call the tower for take off!

:bsflag:

Oh so I see you did the " I wanna see how fast the jeep will go" thing to did it in mine and Ill never do it again. like 120?? speedo ends at 110.

In the Z 155mph and motor sceaming.

Driving Bogus’s Cobra 170mph.

HAHAHAH,yup. I was in highschool going to shaenango park for rock climbing. Had 5 pepole in it adn i wasn’t scared ebcause i was young n dumb. That same day i drove through a bunch of corn feilds n found out that it was on the news that night wiht a chopper showing the path i took:burnout:

140ish in the Z-28 about 165-170 on the bike and the best one was 132 in my bros. cadi seville. i was about 17… man i would never think of doing that one now.

wow some good speeds in here. where the hell can u take a car over 150 around here?

lots of bull poo poo too

locations:nono:

oh i know, just saying the roads that around pa arent always that straight, and the straight ones tend to be kinda bumpy roads cuz they just are shitty roads. my 130 i hit a bump and it got kinda scary but teh car settled down quick. i had plenty more in it but i didnt want to press it

ive had the RX-7 up to 120. at 130 the front end lifts up too much ha