Whats up? Any dsmrs?

Did you sell your 1g yet PSI?

no, not at all. the car was never abused, still doesn’t get abused. bought with 60k on it. is a gs so it wasn’t like the previous owner romped on it. but my sisters boyfriends have done a couple things that make me shake my head and i have to go back and fix. it took me two months to finally get everything fixed for the overheating issue, even synapse looked at it and though it was fine. its not the cars fault. right now, there is no problems with it. but its about to get torn down for a mild build and 5spd swap. and you have to admit, dsms are not the most reliable vehicle. they have their quirks, my sisters has never had a serious issue, besides the fact that the tranny can’t hold on much longer.

ughhhh… They were always reliable for me :slight_smile:

Sean, dsmlink is great, one of my favorite mods.

JVG…yep that was me you bought the hot side from…I believe chris came to my house with you.

Slwrthnu, they are as reliable as you make them…honestly…the reason why people say they are unreliable is cause they have had some bad experiance.%99 of the time, its a result of a hack install job on something.And for the record, a gs is not a dsm…lol…its a neon with a nice body…lol j/k…kinda…but for real, those 420as were notorious for overheating/headgasket issues. My buddy got one brand new in 99 as a gift (neon) and the thing popped 2 head gaskets the first year he owned it. Hell I popped a hg on my old gs and never even beat the thing!!4g63 ftmw!!

I hate my DSM. Built the motor, Starter goes out. Replace starter. Crank sensor goes out… While removing the timing belt the tensioner arm snaps. So tomorrow I’ll be throwing it back together and hope for the best.

Keep hating it…I promise you it will never run for you.They know.

Nah, “they” prolly just suckkkk:number1:thumbup

Hey man, Im a DSMer by proxy, been helpin my buddy with his 90 GSX for years. He’s out in syracuse now so I dont get much DSM exposure anymore. Did a lot of his DSMlink for him though…do you have V3 yet? He’s looking to get it soon and Id really like to see it in action, possibly get some hands-on before he does.

Give me your Probe!!! :excited

Nah, you dont want it dude, its slow :shifty haha

Mike I need another one asap

Ain’t that the truth! :rofl

I can haz GST laser?

Shit was gay. im lucky my dsm days were limited to a winter beater.

I have no reason to upgrade.Honestly v2 is more than enough for my goals with the car.I just finshed building my brothers 97 tsi and went with v3 in that one. Its def a little more user friendly and has some more options.I am finding a lot of people like it for the fact you can set it up to vent your bov atmospherically, but v2 you cant. I love my recirculated bov…sleeper ftw.

Stop being a weiner and buy one.They are every where. You have been saying the same thing since I met you.lol

I cant read your ebonics.

me and psi2high looked at one today. we are going back again on monday. shit was clean.

Ive had two since then. Im trying to find another. Im in the air between a 2g or a 1g

Did it with V2 by using a GM MAF/Translator. But this is one of the reasons we wanna set up V3, to ditch the MAF and run straight speed density. Its at the point now that we’re tuning around the MAF, not with it. V2 would be sufficient if it had that capability. I do like the Direct Access option on V3 though :thumbup

98/99 Flashable ECU!
http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/tuning-engine-management/347070-ceddymod-v1-ecuflash.html

ive owned two Galant vr4s (91,92) and a 1998 white GsT… i believe somebody on this board owns it now and it has a 6 bolt in it.