Steve's Car Decision POLL

Well I own a shitty DSM, actually its fairly nice as far as DSM’s go.
Ive worked long and hard to basically have my dream setup, but in trying to finish my 6th DSM, Ive ran out of steam, or love, or maybe obsession.
My heart is not in them anymore, but I’m so close it seems a crime not to finish the car.

SO the question: MOVE ON AND PART IT OUT, or FINISH IT

3rd option is funny. Could not resist

Finish it, you’ll miss it when its gone. Get a slow daily driver to make you appriciate the fast car more.

sell it. Get a 2nd gen or an evo :slight_smile:

keep it. i regret selling mine everyday

Perhaps I should be more suicidal than worrying about cars according to you guys!

1320, I do have a daily, that is why it’s been sitting for so long. AND its slow, so I guess I’m on the right track if I have enough will-power

Its just I find the only thing the DSM doing for me is raising my blood pressure.

I guess the thing holding me back is most of the parts are new, and can get the most out of them resale.

There is nothing wrong with losing interest in a project. If you are over it, part out and move onto something that sparks that fire again.

end yourself.

x2. :smiley:

That tool will sell it back to you at any time. Everytime I see him he is telling me how bad ass it is but he has to sell it.

ohhh my car is raising my blood pressure!!! man up, Suzie Q. McFaggotpants. This is your 6TH FUCKING DSM? You can’t come all up in here with that “omg DSM’s are hardddddddd” bullshit. I’m quite sure the 5 actual problem free DSM’s ever built did not all end up in your hands prior to this project. Knuckle down and finish the fucking thing, or you will regret it for the rest of you life. Or you can just pussy out and sell your shit. Soon you’ll end up a dried up shell of a man… Your already tiny little nuts will shrivel up into nothing, and before you know it you’ll be letting transients finger your asshole for a swig of Jack Daniels… blowing roadies to try and get backstage to a Miley Cyrus concert… You buy a Saab.

It’s a hard fall from grace. I’ve seen it all, and I’ve seen it too many times. Former badass 2G Eclipse owning Asians ordering brand new Camaros.

“… you buy a saab”

ROFL!

hahaha…

:finger2::hahano:

wont buy it now. kid managed to fry the EMS in it and lord knows what else. turbo crapped itself too. i guess thats what happens when you buy a car and know nothing about it except it has a BOV.

Anyways, he is a d-bag.

I totally feel less of a man. Although and LSx powered vehicle seems like a very enticing option

Your 6th dsm? what happened to the other 5? Seriously, if your on your 6th car/truck of one brand/type and aint finished anything yet, stop now and find something else to do.

x2

what all do you have to do to finish the project?

and yeah LS1 = win but I’d be just as happy with a badass 1G DSM. I actually prefer the turbo 4 powerband. plus so many cool noises.

why? On the brink of actually achieving your goal? Finish the thing, run it for at least a summer, then if you’re bored with it, get on with another project.

Now is not the time to pussy out.

fags

:doh: