Steve's Car Decision POLL

FUCK YEA!!! The fucking coolest thing you can possibly fucking do is buy a motherfucking LS1!!! Especially if you can’t figure out how to make your motherfuckin’ Honda ZEX-lude or DSM go fast. :hsugh:

WTF steve?
Either finish it or sell me the parts.

Try not making it so fucking complicated with the variable vein turbo crap, follow a simple path and it wont take so long, if you need a ride in a quick dsm I’ll stop by the dyno.

K.I.S.S.

Stop being a whining bitch and start putting your car back together…

just get it done u know you’ll be pissed if you part it out.

fags

http://i28.tinypic.com/2cy2xpz.jpg 280hp
I don’t care if it weighs 1 ton.

Still Wrong wheel drive and rev to 9k to move it from stop light to stop light

lsx

This.

Having owned a decently powered 1G and 2G (both prob in excess of 500BHP,) and a stockish LS1 in a light car, I prefer the 4-cyl powerband. Torque is great, but turbo spool is better. (IBturboLSX>*)

And Steve, you might as well be like me. Build car, run for 6 months, part out for profit, move on, repeat :slight_smile: I get bored with cars way too quick.

Although, at this point I’m not likely to keep making a profit because the initial cost of the cars keeps going up. If I buy either of these two cars I’m looking at right now, and I decide to sell in a year or two, I’ll probably lose money. So I need to slow the fuck down because I’m a Jeff who doesn’t want to lose money on, well, anything :hsugh:

I’ll bet 280 whp in a fwd car handles great.

LSx FTW.

calling bs on said 500bhp. Dyno sheet for proof!

http://thumb1.webshots.net/s/thumb2/0/27/98/30302798AabjsCkUfh_th.jpg

fags

sawzall it and throw it away in the weekly trash

yea listen to matt94z, he knows what he is talking about :rolleyes:

fags

South Korean batman. Jeeez never seen his work?

obviously someone who knows a lot more than you…

heres a bright idea, build a turbo honda because its soooo much cheaper to make fast then a dsm or a ls1…douche

I’d say you are slightly exaggerating. No way 10 times better. I don’t think an fbucket is the best handling car, but I do know that a boosted fwd car ain’t the best either.

An LSx in a early fbody (gen1 or gen 2), or even Abody with some minor suspension mods can be setup to handle pretty well. I would think a modded 3rd or 4th gen fbucket should handle pretty well if done correctly. I’ve driven boosted Honduh’s, and handling is not their best virtue. I owned a few Honduh’s that weren’t boosted & I will agree that they do handle well, but not the best handling vehicles I have ever driven.

BTW - I don’t think the OP had anything to do with handling.

again, LSx FTW.

:smiley:

+1

Well I never said I never finished any of the six. Perhaps it is time to throw it away.

start over. why waste time, effort, and money on something you don’t really care about.