Steve's Car Decision POLL

fags

And you swap honduh parts on pittspeed x10 more then anyone else
larryshot (close call ) :rofl:

both you fucktards are annoying and retarded . You both should go into business call it DUHS

Dumb Urban Honduh Swappers

fags

I’ve got a story… it’s called “don’t tell matt94z who he’s fucking with and watch him get pwned”.

I’m shopping it around to several publishers as we speak.

Internetz pwn…from pissspeed :gives:

Wow… retardedness, bunch of internet tough guys. Im not suprised.

What Steve isn’t saying is the car is 95% done it needs wired, needs fluids needs started up, maybe finish welding the cage if he wannts to, besides that it’s just bs shit here an there could be finished in a couple days of hard work, he just has alot going on personally , I’ve been around this car and his past ones this car will undoubtebly be one badass car if finished, ya ur down Steve but why quit on something that you’ve worked this hard on for this long when ur so close, grab a pizza and some beer and let’s finish the fucking thing

God damn this booze taste great, If you folks take my posting serious, Shame on you…
fuck yer aunt sideways fuck yer grocery bagger upsidedown, fuck yer gullibility

retardedness is thinking that going fast in a Honda is cheaper than in a DSM or an LS1 powered car.

ls1 power baby lol

shhhhhhh hes right didnt you know?

but back to OT:

wiring is a bitch, i can understand your frustration with wanting to finish that bs up. but really if that is all that is needed to fire it up and get it running, just do it man. you will be happier in the long run. if you sell it there will always be the “what ifs” trust me on this…

Steve, Finish it Then sell it and do the LSX stuff we have been talking about

Well, wiring is a bitch especially when im too cheap to buy good stuff since I dont even know how long I’m going to keep the car together. Jason is right I guess but like I said the interest is lacking.

Car was stripped down to a bare shell almost, started from the ground up.(biggest mistake)

What needs done:

1. Intank dual walbro setup, needs through firewall type electrical connectors wired

2. Fuel feed line ran

3. Oil cooler setup tighted down (have to remove bumper)

4. 1-2 hours finish welding on charge pipes and intake pipe, bead pipes

5. 2 hours or so left on the engine harness for the motor to run

6. full chassis harness is still not started

7. battery needs mounted and cutoff switch

8. Turbo needs bolted all down with feed and return lines made/bought.

9. Engine needs going over including bolting up misc shit, t-stat housing, dampener, valve cover, yada

10. headlight motors either need pulled from scrap pile and reinstalled or original plan of making locks for the flip up headlights.

11. Gauges need wired

12. AEM EMS needs a basemap fabricated for my setup, IE: AEM 5bar, gm IAT, 12tooth trigger disc CAS, 1600cc injectors, stock IAC, etc

SO really, there is alot to do.

I dont know how this was brought into a pissing match but in true pittspeed fashion, if it did not, I would have been scared.

Matts always been nice to me even though he does change his mind about cars every week haha.

shhhhhh!!!

sounds like 2 weekends of work. Man the fuck up and get it done.

sell it off and start over.

x2.

just pay someone to do it like some PPL here does!!^:bukkake:

It really sounds like you are ready to walk Steve, if that’s the case sell now. You’ll find something in no time.

:bigthumb:

From the looks of the poll you should end yourself.