Steve's Car Decision POLL

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/The-Worlds-QUICKEST-and_702364.htm

now it is time to start new poll. how should he end himself?

Depending on what you think “fast” is, there are cheap ways of building a quick honda. I’ve seen the threads by FMFkid where he’s put minimal money/time into a hatchback and ran 12’s. Hell, A 12 second or under 240sx can be built for around $5000 depending on how much you drop on a shell and what kinds of parts you already have or can source for cheap.

I think I have a good idea for a very budget and impressive car.
I was hoping to run at least 10.90’s on e85 with the dsm. So my next cars goal will not be any lower than that.
Thank you guys for the input.

Time to end myself!!!

Before you do, $900… I’ll come get the car.

same could be done with a DSM. LS1 Fbodys can be had for around 5-6K. tires and spray and you’re in the 11’s.

Screw 900 just offer him a pepperoni pizza and some knock off red bull and it’s yours

900 works for me, tell me when you have the cash steve ill swing by with a bullet :rofl:
win/win for both

Agreed, was just stating that DSM and LS1 aren’t the only two choices. And I’d probably even agree to say LS1 sounds like the easiest choice to go fast.

ahhhh I couldn’t figure why you were trying to argue that, but I see Matt edited his posts. He was trying to say that Honda’s are way cheaper to make fast compared to a DSM or an LS1, which is obviously retarded.

hahaha it never ends.

:kiss:

SO… what did you decide to do.

They’re not, unless you’re fmfkid and like working on your boosted/LS daily driver hatch when it shits the bed? :dunno:

: ) secret, obviously not what i posted on lsxperformance

I posted this before i even knew

ur not doing a LSX CAVY ? ? WTF, now im pissed ! !

Whatever it is it better be harley v-twin swapped haha!

its prob gonna be a black dildo

Looks like “GO DIE, NOONE CARES” is the pittspeed decision.