white turbo civic talking shit apparently....

so were hooking buddys?

nope your car can not launch like his sorry

your right.

if I came out of the hole on a 150 shot it would launch better. However, I do not have the balls and drive-ability to do that, and keep it straight.

but you wont there for petes car still out launches you. and if you cant keep it straight then its spinning again his car hooks=bye bye smokin…just saying

:popcorn

I heart my 1.62 60ft :). See if I can get the 200 close to that.

:rofl

yea line that up, i got a balck hatch for that!!!

Holy shit, if you can’t hook buy some suspension/tires that can.

Yeah +1

Honda people kill me when they buy tiny ass street/drag radials :lol Fuck steering, stuff like a 255 or wider up front.

JiGgZz bein rude!

Is this coupe shawn smiths friend or your brothers that was running at atco last november?

its a customers car?

Don’t waste your time. Coming to Albany to race a Honda is at the bottom of my list of things to do while I’m home. If you guys want to drive up, cool, we can punch out from 40.

your right it would be a waste of time, iv ran 9.4 already on a stock tranny ,i got nothing to prove. What have you ran? its a nice power graph you have there. you dont have to come to albany ill be at plenty of Import events at E-town that you can race at.

Im trying to figure out which car is the one that wants to race pete. I saw a white coupe at atco in the fall last year that was told was your brother or something. Then theres a white coupe with black cage and i think black rims thats been with this shawn kid. Trying to figure out which kid this is.

:pop

white hatch at atco runs low tens, that not a good match for pete

I’ve got nothing to prove…someone else mentioned my name and posted a dyno graph of my car, and you responded saying you’ve got a race for me. Again, not interested in traveling several hours to race.

I saw one 11 second pass out of it and it broke.