white turbo civic talking shit apparently....

pretty fucked up on corey’s part to flap his gums and post up your graph. not his car, not his business. maybe you didn’t want that to be posted or maybe you don’t care.

but still fucked up, you didn’t have a chance to say anything.

stock axels broke at atco.

this should be a fun race, it will be an even match, mid 11sec cars.

Thats def not the car i saw.

What mid 11’s cars are running?

thats my brothers car that ran at atco, i dont know what car you are talking about!

The car that wants to race pete is a customers car. Im just setting it up.

It def was nick, Alberto and his sons are good shit and not punks.

That was not the car we saw dude. The one in the video is a lot nicer than the one we saw at atco.

then you didn’t see our car then!!! He was running 10’s at atco untill the axle boke

Yeah it was bro, the shell wasn’t in as good of shape as in the video.

are you guys talking about atco this year? cause the shell was sold last year and the new owner was at atco this year. he had problems at atco but just ran 10.0 at spring nat at etown. i have a few guys that i tune that have cccracing stickers at the import events, so im not sure what car u talking aout.

Last year bro, I know what car it is. I’ve been to your shop a few times, my brother gets his van worked on by your dad.

yea ok, i meant atco last year too. That video was the weekend after atco last year. Etowns last event!

broken axles. Wrong wheel drives life story

Travis isnt racing anyone but me.

And me.

Ha! Both will have to be 1/2way meetups unless I’m in the area. A LOT less traffic up this way anyway (along with no 15 second cars coming to ‘watch’)

Ill be up in plattsburgh in a couple weeks.

Ausable (sp) right? Cool, if it’s a Saturday or Sunday LMK, I’ll give you directions so you can swing by without adding a whole lot of time to your trip back.

Sounds good!!