Who else is sick?

I’ve just sneezed for the 13’s time in a row… true story

sucks.

i don’t get colds or flu or anything like that.

I am sick too…wtf

It’s going around man, nothing you can do about it:reloading

I have been sick all weekend, about 10 or so people were out in the office today. It is definitely going around!

Wife & little one picked it up. 102.9 degree fever. Motrined her up & some fluids. Probably leave work early to take care of her (i.e., play Wii with her). :slight_smile:

Im sick, and just about everyone I know is/was. Im going on like 2 weeks of blowing my nose, sneezing my ass off with a sore throat/neck.

American Honey is my new before bed medication. The booze kills germs and makes me sleep, the honey is good for the throat and cough. I haven’t had any cough or sore throat yet, maybe the AH is just that good.

I <3333 American Honey.

Phil has Dubbed it The Plague. Everyone but like 3 of us are sick in the back it sucks. We’ve all been destroying VitC and cough drops in preperation of the plague

count me in. started yesterday. late afternoon. muscle sorness, esp in my legs, like i just did a hell of a workout, but i haven’t. (not since sunday)
mild conjestion.(sp?) nothing any worse than my allerigies, but i know its there.
last night was the shakes and shivering. only had a fever of 99.9 though. the shivering was bad enough that the wife went to the guest room to sleep.
hopefully its a 24 hour thing…

the shakes and shivvering lasted for 2 days with me. Now I am just finishing the sweats phase(day 4).

yep the wife has it gave it to me. i should go to the doctor but i am am a sissy when comes to the white coats. she had a 102.7 temp my tops so far is 100.0… no conjestion, just really stiff and soar and a bad tickle in the throat hurts like hell when i cough

A lot of your guys symptoms are Walking Pneumonia related, that’s more the case going around then the FLU, a lot of people are mistaking it for the flu.

Couple people out at work today with a bad fever. You all can stay away from me!

the shakes stopped pretty much last night. had a mild case of them early this morning though.
so far today its not too bad (crosses fingers). took a long hot bath this morning, followed by a long hot shower. some tylonal and my temp is 99.5.
might head to moms and see if i can get some of her famous soup…

and yeah trav, i think i got this from my wife too. she had been sick for a few days two weeks ago.

Wife has fever, congestion, aches, and was diagnosed as the flu, but a dfferent strain than what the flu shots were for. That means i should have it soon then. Doh!

my sister in law went to the dr and they diagnosed it as walking pneumonia like sleeper said. It is bizarre that everyone got it, and it is all the exact same symptoms. I call conspiracy theory and the govt is doing testing on us!

Vote Ron Paul to end government conspiracies!

grrrr…i have it… :frowning: