Official: "Anyone else sick?" thread.

I know I have broncitis (sp) and maby an upper respiratory/lung infection. I get them every year…damn sinuses. It burns when I breathe and I’ve been caughing up shit constantly. DOH!

no

luckily no

a lil allergies, but other than that im good.

i got a cold or someshit :tdown:

I got a case of strep last week, got over that, but now I’ve got some serious head/chest congestion and nasty cough… I hate being sick…

I got a cold. Sucks.

sore throat, 101 fever, headache, body aches…i think i got the flu. what pisses me off is i got a flu shot too. o well, just hope i get better soon, cuz being sick is the biggest waste of time ever.

Doubt its the flu. Influenza is VERY bad. something like 10k people a year in the US alone die from it.

Yeah I can feel shit bubbling in my lungs when I breathe…probably not a good sign lol. My throat is alittle closed up too. one of the worst parts is the sore/tickleing in my throat. I can’t stop caughing.

I just have sinuses and a headache and im super tired

and theres shit in my lungs maybe I can finally quit smoking now :tup:

:slight_smile: me me me!

I am going through phases.
1- sore throat
2- runny nose
3- lost my voice
4- runny noise again and can’t sleep
5- Today i have that annoying cough, where you get that itch in your throat and can’t stop coughing. I got it at work this morning and it was the WORST… i sat on the floor in the corner and coughed my brains out.

hopefully tomorrow i will be better :slight_smile:

nope.

must be my superior Polish genetics.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v181/87FOXGT/thankya.gif

stuffy nose

German’s ar superior get it right…and I feel fine

everyones fucking sick what the fucks up with that???

:gotme:Well Im a Jew and I never get sick.

no.

no

Yah, Jesus is afraid of pissing you guys off lol. Remember what happened last time…

try being sick and having to go to dance class 2 times in one day…

:wink: it blows.