Official: "Anyone else sick?" thread.

:word:

yupp been sick for about a week now

Cold here.

how old are the people that die from the flu? 75 and up and infants die from it. not people who have strong imune systems such as people 5 to 70 years of age. i had the flu not to long ago and i had the same symptoms as mike had and i can say mike have fun for 5 to 7 days of not wanting to do anything, because thats what happend to me. do you have the loss of appitite(sp) too? but i hope yo feel better soon mike because i want to see that video

Not always, Many people who have weakened immunes systems are more likely to catch it yes, but the flu causes massive dehydration because your body does not absorb the water, hence diarea, and you puke. Then there is the accompanying fever and whatnot. Many people think they have the flu, but the actual viral strain of Influenza can be quite deadly.

My superior polish genetics are not so superior…must be the czech mix :frowning:

I got a cold a week ago and I am in the dying stages. Which is a bonus since i leave for vacation saturday.

WOOT

My Austrian blood protects me from such silly things as death…but my Irish blood is like cryptonite to the Austrian side…I’m fuxored. lol.

Yeah i woke up feelin real hoarse, an yackin up all kinda of nice stuff. Lung infection = days off work for me… FMLA… FTW!!!

+1

Dziekuje  ;)

JEG, how are you not dead by now. I have never heard of anyone having as many ailments as you and still able to live in this world. Maybe you will survive like Mr. Burns and live to be 135443642352532 years old.

:lol:

yup… been off the past 2 days and still feel like shit :tdown:

Onoes the HIV?

knock on wood, but i havent been sick (aside from alcohol) in a few years… and i’m lucky :slight_smile:

hope everyone gets better!

LOL for realz

I woke up with a bad sinus headache, stuffed-up with a nice scratchy throat. The worst part is that it’s probably only the beginning.:mad:

I’m back off work today. Went in this morning called doc, went in to see him, and I have Bronchitis (sp) and a severe sinus infection, so I’m working from home for a couple days… god I hate beign sick.

Airbourne FTW I started getting sick sunday…took that every 3 hours…felt shitty for half monday and was better by tuesday

When my friends with the same thing are still sick today.

On any given day, there are like 500,000 million people who are sick. What kind of question is “Anyone else sick?”

It largly supports my immortality theory I’ve been workin on lol. I can be hurt and sick, but wont die :gotme: I’ve been in 2 major car accedents that should have made me go splat like dropping a melon off a 2 story building…and walked away from both. Somebody up there likes me…or its the Austrian/German blood in me giving me superhuman resiliance to death lol.