Official: "Anyone else sick?" thread.

Im sick of my boss…

Im sick of paying rent…

Im sick of work…

Im sick of showering…

i have the same thing… it sucks, and doesn’t go away.

Yeah I’ve been caughing up green shit all day. Grr.

yeah, and i smoke too, so i cough up all sorts of weird colored shit. the plus is, i dont think my lungs have been this clean in a few years…

yeah I kinda recently started smoking cuz i get SUPER hyper and it helps calm me down. I’m gonna stop though because I don’t wanna be addicted.

smart man

wish I never started

you wont be able to stop, you never should have started…

:lol: :lol:

Well all the sick people in my office finally accomplished their goal. Getting everyone else sick. My sinuses suck and i want to chop the nose right off my face. It hasn’t gotten into my throat or lungs (yet) But Gaht Dayum, my sinuses are fuxored.

Who else gots the die-slow? How long can i expect this shit and what’s next? I FUCKING HATE BEING SICK!!

next time wear a condom you flamer.

Had that ish last week, still recovering, smoking makes recovery slower.

Pedialyte FTMFW :carnut: Getting sick is for pussies.

Everyone was telling me some bullshit about being sick. I didn’t go for that kind of pussy excuse. Then the next day I felt like a fuckin truck him me. I popped several couple few trip c’s and battled it into work. Fought it out with fluids and Timmy Ho soup. 2 days later I’m 96% better.

Fuck Yeah I Was Siq! But my immune system said, “Bring 'dat shit in!” All that is left is they’re killing the remainded Charlie.

Gus

What is this “condom” you speak of ?

I dot it pretty bad too since I ran out of my allergy meds.

Lasts 3-7 days but I’m no doctor

For me, it all started sunday evening with a minor sore throat. at first i thought it was just some bad pussy i had so i took some penicillin and thought nothing more of it. the next morning i woke up for class and spit out quite the mucus wad. during the day i was fine and didn’t notice anything more until monday evening when i went out to the corn maize on niag falls blvd(if anyone here does go def do the korntucky durby, it’s retardedly fun especially when u put a short fat guy on the largest horse), my nose started running and i noticed my throat was hurting more. now i realized it wasn’t bad pussy and i was infact getting a cold. i got home and took some tylenol cold and sinus severe and it was gone completely within an hour. pretty cool. woke up for class tuesday morning and it was back, popped some more tylenol and i was off to class.
eyes were kinda watery and nose was running till the meds kicked in about 2 hours later. after that i felt fine, took 2 more at lunch time just to be safe. i get home around 4ish and it’s back. sore throat, runny nose, itchy eyes, and now i’m starting to get lightheaded. i pop 2 more pills and head off to class from 6-9pm for work. the pills weren’t working like they used to nemore. i was coughing every 5-10 minutes or so, and my eyes kept watering. i got home and took sudafed and regular tylenol and went to bed. when i woke up it felt like i got hit by a train. my lower back killed, i couldn’t stand up straight for more than 10 seconds without having to hold onto something before i fell down. i had a fever of 102.5 and decided it was time to start taking more pills and a lot of soup. so before my little sister went to class i had her running around getting me all the cold meds in the house and some soup. i had quite the variety to take. stuffed down some mucinex, tylenol, and sudafed and hoped for the best. put in the movie cars and passed out halfway through it. woke up about an hour later and my temp was down to 98.5. i was thrilled. around dinner time i checked the temp again and it went back up to 101.1, goddamnit, i don’t even listen to the radio that much. few more tylenols for the fever and some more sudafed for the sinus’s cuz the mucinex doesn’t work at all, another can of soup and i was pretty good for the rest of the night.
skipped my thursday morning class, took some more pills, went to the afternoon class and was doing pretty good. mostly just coughing, scratchy throat with the occasional runny nose. on the way home i had the largest sneeze i have ever seen in my life , it looked like a bird flew into the inside of my window at 120+mph, i had to pull over from laughter and i couldn’t see very well anymore. i felt pretty relieved for quite some time after that one though. and since then it’s been just a scratchy/dry throat, and some minor sinus’s, drippage and runny nose. nothing a few more pills can’t cure. all in all i’m hoping to be done w/ this by next monday…

good luck with yours :stuck_out_tongue:

Can I get a paragraph or two?

just got over it(actually… still recovering)

just take it easy and get rest.

gl
its a nasty bug

I had it earlier this week. Hit me mid-day on Monday, went home from work, stayed home Tuesday. Fever, chills, stuffy head, runny nose, sneezing, etc. Wednesday was still light headed/sneezing. Thursday I was finally much better.

Same here, but I think its stress induced. My immune system receives an F in the class of doing something worthwhile.