Anyone else sick?

I dunno wtf i have but i dont really feel sick. Just feels like someones stabbing me in the neck with a knife. Been like this for 3 days. I think the longest time Ive ever been sick was 2 days. This sucks. Oh yah and nothing helps the pain, throat numbing spary doesn’t work. Nyquil just makes me pass out, dayquil just makes me awake. That and sometimes I wake up like tripping my balls off from the meds. God I hopethis goes away tomarrow.

i was sick a few days ago… i hated it

my lower back was sore

:dunno:

im not but half the freakin ppl in my office are and keep calling off…very annoying

I always get sick and/or feel sick in the winter. I feel pretty good right now but i bet it doesnt last long.

My dad was sick a few days ago puking his ass off. I stayed away but he thinks it was something he ate because he felt fine the next morning. I hate this time of year because everyone is sick. I called off sick yesterday but just because i wanted to build my portable garage instead. I did most of it in the rain so I hoped irony didnt kick in and make me sick… so far so good.

a little sip of jamison never hurt anybody… it will take that knife out of your throat.

Not sick knocks on wood

Sorry to hear you aren’t feeling good :frowning: Get well soon!

coming from the kid that sips whiskey from a shot glass :rolleyes:

sorry starboy, disregard my advice.
instead you should drink yourself stupid, piss down your pants, and get thrown out of a bar.

:owned:

:bowrofl:

re: thread.

i’m sick of the bullshit. :slight_smile:

fuckin pwned!!!

love it

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

been sick for a week and a half…its terrible

My mom and my girlfriend dont really feel to good.

I feel pretty good knock on wood

morning sickness?

nah … trust me … thats impossible

I am pretty sick. started feeling bad at the pens game tuesday worked yesterday with a fever and woke up at 4:45pm today. not puking but sometimes I wish I was so my stomach felt better