im getting my ass kicked

yeah pretty much got this sore throat, 103 fever, and aches, chills and heartburnish type issue with my stomach. this is THE PITZ. this is day 2 of this.

Me too I have a pretty sick cold
going to go down half a bottle of nyquill and pass out

Seriously: have a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich. the fever and aches and chills sounds like a flu. A PBJ pretty much cured my flu last year…err…Xmas 2004. Carbs give your immune system a boost…just don’t over do it and get fat. lol

good luck dude. :tup:

I caught a NASTY bug on friday on the flight back from California it kicked in hardcore…

Started with a nasty dry cough and chest congestion… then blossomed into a fever on/off for 3 days, body aches like nothing before, and a stuffed head beyond belief…

Now, I finally went back to work for about 6 hours today before I couldn’t handle it anymore and had to come home… I’ve just got a stuffed head and constant drip with a nasty cough left… but I feel ok… just exhausted…

It’s defenetly going around… and it’s a mean sickness… I haven’t been this sick in probably almost 10 years…

haha a pbj for the flu

yess s s s sss

^joel we all know your home remedy is the shit, a barely cooked steak :tup:

I’m sick too, almost the same shit, been battling it for 3 weeks now. :frowning: I’m finally gonna bite the bullet and goto the Dr.

Umm, Ive been having this problem where when I wake up and take my vitamins and shit i take every morning, then eat a banana like every morning, i get nautius, and almost always puke… its been going on for like 10 days now, and Im alittle freaked out… any ideas? Im serious on this one, by the way.

my throat has been extremely sore for the last month, mainly cuz i now smoke 2 packs a day, and ive lost 20 lbs, i need to fricken quit

Vitamins do this to alot of people when you take them on a empty stomach.Try eating a decent breakfast and halfway through,pop your vitamin.If it still happens look into vitamin chews or you could even take a flinstone vitamin.Even on the bottle they sometimes say to take with food.

Haha thanks alot, intresting. Ill do that from now on, I thought it was the Banana or something, haha.

i had something similar to that like 2 weeks ago. sickest i have been in years.

No haha. It is. You have that new, rare and deadly allergy to bananular products. :eekdance:

Sinuses > me…for the last 10 or so days. its pissing me off…luckily i descoverd sudafed and feel alot better.

It seems that everyone at UB has been sick for the last 2 weeks, including me. What ever this bug is going around it really sucks. Dayquil owns me these days along with ludens cherry cough drops. I just eat the cough drops because they taste good, personally i dont think they do a thing

Neti pot and herbal tea FTW!

Sounds like what I had last week. Im pretty sure it was just a virus and it went away in like 6 days. The only way to know for sure is to see a dr.

He may just tell you that youre suffering for being a toronto fan though :stuck_out_tongue:

<<-- sore throat, runny nose, congested sinuses, crappy all over. :tdown:

That seems to be going around i think is called LEAFSius SUCKius.

hope ya feel better.

hope you feel better… i was sick for like a week and my voice sounded like a guy… it was horrible… i’m finally back to normal… so i think.