Being sick sucks

I’ve got some kind of bug or something… yesterday I felt kinda crappy… then at night I had a fever and sweats and felt like crap, I left my gf’s house and went to sleep at 1am… I was up at 7:30 still feeling like crap with nowhere to go, and no way to get back to sleep (I stayed in bed till about 8ish). This is the start to my first full week of vacation in 4 years…

Anyone else have this?
Fever / Sore throat. Doesn’t appear to be strep becaue I have disire to to things… and no spots on the back of my throat. Once I pop some Ibuprofin, or anythign else it takes about an hour to kick in then I feel fine. My back is sore but I think that was from laying around and not doing anything yesterday.

hm…

i had this ghost flu for like a couple hours last night where i started freezing my ass off at work and just wanted to toss cookies

then i went home and just crashed out, now i feel fine… thought i had a sinus infection before that, but apparently my body changed its mind

i hate winter

rob LOL :lol:

My girlfriend is home sick right now, her throat is all swollen (makes it tighter :tup: ) and inflamed. No spots though. Prolly a bug goin around.

werd IM stuck at work feeling like crap. Nasty cough, chills, the works.

yah I just caught something last night it blows :tdown:

I had the same shit, doctor told me to keep a phone near me at all times and gave me an antibiotic. :tdown:

X…