Anybody else feel like complete shit??

i started feeling eh around the end of work yesterday…figured i would take something and i would be fine in the morning…lol…i was wrong. I feel 100 times worse. I haven’t felt this shitty in a long long time…and to top it off…i had to force myself to work today because i need money for x-mas…LOL

anybody else feel shitty lately??

Last night I felt like crap. My throat hurt and my ear felt like I was getting an ear infection.

I popped a Dimetapp before bed and this morning I feel great!!

lol…at least someone feels great…:lol:

Only because M and T bank sux sometimes

hell yea. i started feeleing it sunday. it woke me up in the middle of the night, my throat hurts like a bitch

ya my neck has been hurting since monday…

my butt has been hurting since sat night :snky:

now with 100 lower ab crunch and 100 sit ups…i feel great waking up in the morning :slight_smile:

i feel kinda shitty. i want to start running to boost my immune system, but i don’t like showering with the men…

you guys might wanna try this vitamin called Collostrume (sp)

it’s basically to boost your immune system…

lol…i’m just sick…i workout everyday…on a steady diet…stay active.

just finally got sick after a long long time…oh well…hopefully i should be fine tomorrow. But don’t think i am staying at work all day

My throat hurt last night… but only because I threw up a lil in it.

Another shocking comment out of you today. You are shattering my image of you.

Anywho, I don’t like showering in gyms either because there is such a focus on overting you eyes from the package. I don’t want to look, but I can’t walk around with my nose in the air either.

I remember walking in the locker room at UB and there would always be old men walking around in there with their guts and junk swinging in the breeze. I knew never to look down the aisles. Focus straight ahead and walk to the back of the locker room. One time as I was focused on the back wall, a big fat 350lb guy totally naked with exception of a towel over his shoulder came walking around the corner right in my line of sight. Icky.

I felt pretty shitty then.

Probably the bird flu. You’ve got 24 hours. Don’t leave the banana mobile to me in the will. That is all…

^ lol

I feel great, about to go for a good 3 mile run outside once i get back from lunch :stuck_out_tongue:

Take some concentrated vitamin C, that will help you fight it off :tup:

lol…don’t worry…i won’t

i should be fine…i might just relax for a bit…then go work out…

i think i just need some rest

do you work out at a gym?

if so, stop touching your eyes, mouth, tooter, etc. during/right after a workout.

FTW

I find myself washing my hands like 3 times more than I did before at the gym

skunk started the official nyspeed bitch and moan thread

just tired and sore from moving to my new place and other such physical activities
…not getting enough sleep…

yes.