Anybody else feel like complete shit??

and congrats on making the first official worthless post in this thread :slight_smile:

I feel like complete shit and had to skip my 2nd last class in both of my finance classes. Important shit for finals too.

But i had somewhere around 14-16 shots of high quality Nikolai vodka last night. That’ll do it, huh?

I felt super shitty monday morning…sore throat…ear ache…whole body ache…high fever…night sweats/chills. Went to the doc’s in the afternoon. I thought it might be the flu or ear infection. Nope…Strep throat. Haven’t had that in about 10 years. Doc said its goin around again. Put me on Penicillin for 10 days. No drinkin tho. Damn. Feel great today…now that the meds are kickin in.

i dont know where to start. I felt kinda shaky waiking up today around 2pm, however working nights and 65+hours a week is starting to take its toll. I used to work out every day and lift everyday but with the excessive ours at work i ended up fatigueing(word?) myself and hurt my shoulder at work lifting heavy shit. Now i have something torn in my shoulder which ive seen 3 doctors so far and each one tells me to take it easy for a week and see how i feel. Well, its been 5 months and my should feels just as good as the day i injured it. Why dont these mother fuckers just give me a MRI so i can find out whats wrong and get it fixed:mad:. Instead they send me to different physical theropists because they found that research shows most cases can be healed without use of mri/surgery. Now to add to the mess, i have severe tendonidis(spelling) in my right hand and can barely hold a glass of water let alone do my job. Im sooo glad all those years of snowboarding/skateboarding and 6years of football payed off. Back in the day broken wrists and bones in my hand were the Norm from my sports but now its just brought me agony and pain. All my injuries have accured to my right arm/shoulder/hand, which happens to be my dominate hand. Im fucked.:frowning:

well after leaving work early today…taking a bunch of medicine…and sleeping for a few hours…i must say, i feel 100% worse :slight_smile: :tup:

im feeling pretty good, but im here at work and i gotta drop a massive deuce, but i cant cus im alone and need to watch the place

fuckin locker room streaking old men peanut butter jelly time all over the place i hate that shit :hay:

bah…i’m at work now…not feeling any better…and i can’t afford to take a day off…this blows