Who else is sick?

I am going on my fourth week as of monday, i went back to the docs for the second time yesterday and he said i have a sever bacterial infection or else a mild case of walking pnemonia:ugh: So here i am semi bed riddin for atleast a few more days or week and i am sick of it! I havent worked in three weeks, i did go back for a day on weds in the garage and thats what i think made it worse. Couldn’t walk to t he kitchen yesterday and i barely knew my own name,lol:sadwavey:

I’m sick, but it’s not as bad. Just a lot of sinus congestion/allergies. Hope you feel better soon :hsdance:

That’s how mine started, just the simple sinus shit get twice a year that only lasts a week or so and now this, becarfull cause it is how i started out:rant:

yupp :frowning:

I used some Zicam nasal spray and it worked like a charm, almost immediately too.

my face hurts like fuck from smackin myself in the nose with a hammer… I think i might have broke it. other then that im not sick lol

I came down with Appendicitis on wednesday and had surgery on wednesday night. I guess that counts

I guess i should of put this in ON TOPIC so idiots like you don’t ruin the thread:stick:

I got an STD from 1320

who the fuck hits themselves in the face with a hammer. nevermind. its you.

Devin, it sounds like what I had when I had walking pneumonia. It didnt last as long, but I caught it early on. I got real sick like a sinus infection, went to the doc, gave me some cough medicine. Off work for about 4 days, went back because I had no choice, worked 2 days, still sick, went back to the doc and even though I felt better (sinus infection gone, just kept coughing to the point it hurt, and was literally wiped out). She said I was ten times worse. Ended up missing another 5 days of work. I was on 6 different kind of meds, including steriods. It sucks. I would definitely go back to the doctor.

Yup, same thing here Tara, i even went out when i thoguht i was better then next day i was a mess then mroe days in bed, did the same thing once more and now here i am. I did go to the doc yesterdya and he gave me AVALOX, it is top treat Pnuemonia, bac infection, sinusitis, strepp and other ilnesses. So two pills a day for ten days and if i don’t get better then back to the docs for tests. This just started liek this on sunday, mon i was fine and relaxed, tuesday i had a slight cough n runny nose, weds i went to the garage to make osme money and weds i woke up with a runny nose, cough, no clue as to where i am at, can’t walk, chills, sweating and so fourth so i had to go back to the docs and thats when we figured this out.

:rofl: :rofl:

I was sick earilier this week

Most of the symptoms are what I had…but for gods sakes, if you seriously woke up not knowing where you were at and couldnt walk, thats bad. I mean, it makes you weak, but thats alittle over the top. Did that happen before or after you started taking the meds? Could be a reaction…check the side effects on it.

B4 the meds and after being at the cold garage all day and being wet half the day, i felt like armageddon yesterday,lol. And to top it off i drove myself to the docs, now i am on AVALOX for ten dasy like i said so hope nothing else happens and this shit leaves me once and for all!

Me here. Same congestion shit everyone else is getting. It WONT go away.

Tonsils were infected for a week or so. Other than that just the regular common cold stuff everyone else has.

It’s hard to avoid getting sick if you have to be outside in this 15 degree weather for any prolonged amount of time.

every breath i take it feels like a million needles are jabbing my lungs. started last night. not really congested or anything though. if i go outside, makes it worse in the cold air.

:doh:

all you bitches need whiskey

I am…not…